There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Probowl - Enough players to play?

I mean, without all the 49ers players going to be able to play, are they going to have enough players for the NFC team?

Yeah there'll be enough that suck
I'm just surprised and some of the guys that replaced the 49er starters. London fletcher replacing Willis, Ryan Kerrigan replacing Aldon Smith, Suh replacing Justin Smith, Daryl Washington replacing Bowman, and Doug Martin replacing Gore. IDK who is replacing Iupati or Staley but while Suh and Daryl Washington are not suprising because they have had pretty good seasons, Martin, Kerrigan and Fletcher are imo.
I'm just getting tired of seeing the *Unable to play* bulls**t scrolling on the bottom of the screen. I've been tricked by it multiple times seeing it out of the corner of my eye. I keep thinking that our players are injured
a bunch of players should be loving the niners right now because so many spots freed up by the niners going to the big dance.
Somehow I haven't paid enough attention to the Pro Bowl in recent years to notice this, but holy sh!t by the time they lose the Super Bowl players, the championship round losers who are too bitter to play, and the other playoff performers who got banged up, nearly half the players in the league get to call themselves 2013 Pro Bowlers.
Originally posted by E-49er:
I'm just surprised and some of the guys that replaced the 49er starters. London fletcher replacing Willis, Ryan Kerrigan replacing Aldon Smith, Suh replacing Justin Smith, Daryl Washington replacing Bowman, and Doug Martin replacing Gore. IDK who is replacing Iupati or Staley but while Suh and Daryl Washington are not suprising because they have had pretty good seasons, Martin, Kerrigan and Fletcher are imo.

I know I'm just a Boise State homer, but how is Doug Martin not deserving? He did arguably have a better season than Frank Gore. Over 1400 yards rushing and almost 500 yards receiving on 49 receptions as a rookie, plus 12 total Tds(11 on the ground). I know playing for Tampa Bay doesn't get you much national press, but Doug Martin had a sensational rookie season.
[ Edited by BoiseNiner on Jan 23, 2013 at 3:46 AM ]
Over the years I've paid less &less attention to that game. I can't pinpoint why I find it uninteresting.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Originally posted by E-49er:

I know I'm just a Boise State homer, but how is Doug Martin not deserving? He did arguably have a better season than Frank Gore. Over 1400 yards rushing and almost 500 yards receiving on 49 receptions as a rookie, plus 12 total Tds(11 on the ground). I know playing for Tampa Bay doesn't get you much national press, but Doug Martin had a sensational rookie season.

That feel when he got you 80+ fantasy points total in 2 weeks
[ Edited by Ether on Jan 23, 2013 at 10:05 AM ]