There are 114 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bryant Young in Seattle?

  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,260
when players leave us to play for another team they are dead to me,,, when they retire i could care less where they go and hope they do well. usually great players do not make a great coach , norton, haley and young are exceptions to the rule, usually good students of the game like ken dorsey, alex smith and ulbrich are the ones who make really good coaches in my opinion
They don't look at the seahawks the same way we do obviously. They are not on our rivalry radar they have just had a string of recent success no champions among them. It's not Lakers Celtics here fellas. Yeah I hate the Seahawks but they aren't nobody like the Rams who have always been around or the Cowboys, Pack, or Giants who have championships and have gone up against us to get to them.

If he puts them on the map then I will hate him. But they have to beat us with the chips on the line for this to mean something, new fans need to stop feeding into that crap ass team with no rings.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,260
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Seahawk Strategy:

Assemble people from successful organizations.

Smart.

I wish the this team would bring in some former 49ers, more guys like Rathman, to be on the coaching staff. Or just pay former 49ers to walk around and flash their rings at everyone. Let Montana saunter around on the sidelines in his Skechers.
in my opinion, this type of thinking is outdated. while gratefull for what they did, we do not need x niners walking around flashing rings. this niner team is not the niner team of my youth, this is their team, this is their time. we do not need a bunch of x niners walking around,
Originally posted by jimrat:
Bryant Young was class, hopefully he straightens out that POS Sherman.

he hasn't been hired yet people calm down
Originally posted by WINiner:
If BY coaches against the Niners he is dead to me. The same way Ken is dead to me.

Lol, what a ridiculous post.
  • mod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 29,089
If the Seahawks offered me any type of job (above jock strap cleaner of course) I'd pack up and move to Seattle in a heartbeat. If I could work in the NFL I'd take up the offer.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
If the Seahawks offered me any type of job (above jock strap cleaner of course) I'd pack up and move to Seattle in a heartbeat. If I could work in the NFL I'd take up the offer.

I guess to some people Ronnie Lott, Joe Montana, and Jerry Rice are dead to them because they played on other teams.

Stupid, and anyone who posts something like that is an idiot in my opinion. BY is a class act and I hope he can continue to move forward as a future NFL head coach, no matter where it is.
The Seahawks have a long history of taking former 49ers. They think it gives them some sort of insight, but it just looks pathetic. Even Pete Carroll was the Niners DC in 95 and 96.
He's gunna tale teh C-hawks all hour playzzzz
Um guys, I think we kinda look at this wrong:

The article talks about Gus Bradley, the former Seahawks defensive coordinator who was just hired to be the head coach in Jacksonville. So not a Seahawk anymore.


There is speculation that Bradley might take Todd Wash with him, because he is a close friend. Wash is the current Seahawks defensive line coach, but he would then go to Jacksonville with Bradley, maybe as his D-coordinator.

Now here comes the Bryant Young connection: BY was D-line coach for Wash at Florida, so if Wash gets to be the coordinator in Jacksonville, they would presumably need a D-line coach as well and maybe BY would be that because he had that position for Wash before.

In short: According to his, there is a Chance BY could be a D-line coach in the NFL...for the Jacksonville Jaguars, not Seattle!
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
Originally posted by WINiner:
If BY coaches against the Niners he is dead to me. The same way Ken is dead to me.

wow, so if Seattle Seahawks organization offered you a position lets say in their PR department, you would deny it cuz' your a loyal 49ers fan?

Get over it dude, it's just a job.
I don't know these people in RL. I never will. I am a fan. I don't have to get over anything. It is no skin off their or anyone elses nuts who is "dead to me" so why should you care? Go fan (verb) the way you want and I will the way I want.
Originally posted by NoOffseason:
Um guys, I think we kinda look at this wrong:

The article talks about Gus Bradley, the former Seahawks defensive coordinator who was just hired to be the head coach in Jacksonville. So not a Seahawk anymore.


There is speculation that Bradley might take Todd Wash with him, because he is a close friend. Wash is the current Seahawks defensive line coach, but he would then go to Jacksonville with Bradley, maybe as his D-coordinator.

Now here comes the Bryant Young connection: BY was D-line coach for Wash at Florida, so if Wash gets to be the coordinator in Jacksonville, they would presumably need a D-line coach as well and maybe BY would be that because he had that position for Wash before.

In short: According to his, there is a Chance BY could be a D-line coach in the NFL...for the Jacksonville Jaguars, not Seattle!

And seee, I knew BY wasn't a traitor.
Originally posted by dcsham:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
If the Seahawks offered me any type of job (above jock strap cleaner of course) I'd pack up and move to Seattle in a heartbeat. If I could work in the NFL I'd take up the offer.

I guess to some people Ronnie Lott, Joe Montana, and Jerry Rice are dead to them because they played on other teams.

Stupid, and anyone who posts something like that is an idiot in my opinion. BY is a class act and I hope he can continue to move forward as a future NFL head coach, no matter where it is.
Hmmm most of those guys never played for a hated division rival so nope, don't hate. Judging by his worst statistical day ever it's obvious Jerry wasn't trying to beat us so I give him a pass.
[ Edited by WINiner on Jan 19, 2013 at 11:11 AM ]
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 12,717
Originally posted by dcsham:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
If the Seahawks offered me any type of job (above jock strap cleaner of course) I'd pack up and move to Seattle in a heartbeat. If I could work in the NFL I'd take up the offer.

I guess to some people Ronnie Lott, Joe Montana, and Jerry Rice are dead to them because they played on other teams.

Stupid, and anyone who posts something like that is an idiot in my opinion. BY is a class act and I hope he can continue to move forward as a future NFL head coach, no matter where it is.
Please refrain from calling people idiots just because you do not agree with their position.