LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 331 users in the forums

*** 2012 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD - 20 JAN 2013 @ 3:30pm PST ***

Shop 49ers game tickets

*** 2012 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD - 20 JAN 2013 @ 3:30pm PST ***

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
wouldn't NE be a better match up for us though? we tear apart teams with weak defenses but high powered offense and ravens are opposite of that, they more like us and seattle

Joe Flacco cant throw the short passes... Only deep ball... We are good against deep passes... Plus we would dominate Ray Rice.. Ravens the better matchup
F'ing flags in this game and/or lack of...f the Pats.
Flacco stinks for the most part, he gets a couple big long balls and his teams in business, but frustrating watching him sometimes

suspend him
Pitta scores! Love that guy.
TD RAVENS!
Pitta scores! Love that guy.
Dennis Pitta from the local HS where I live. Nice to see him do well.. this week.
As much as I think we match up better against the Pats, I just can't stand them to see them in the Super Bowl again. Would much rather just take our chances against the Ravens than hear about Brady for 2 weeks.
its quiet in NE

Originally posted by smithgdwg:
As much as I think we match up better against the Pats, I just can't stand them to see them in the Super Bowl again. Would much rather just take our chances against the Ravens than hear about Brady for 2 weeks.

this is how i feel.

but i think the niners can beat the hell outta the ravens too.
New England looking VERY beatable, unlike their teams of old. They way they're playing today, we'd slaughter them again (on this particular day).
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

Perfect example of my previous post. If the hit on Welker drew a penalty, how did this hit not draw a flag?
Ravens close to going up 8
Share 49ersWebzone