There are 144 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Kubiak Should Be Fired

Originally posted by jrg:
Lol, I'm still hung over..leave me alone.

Got him confused w/ Dom Capers

The team just got into the playoffs. And it could be that New England is a bad matchup for them. Not to make excuses, but for a team that never made the playoffs until last season, I'd give Kubiak 2 more seasons before talking about firing him. It wouldn't hurt for them find that elusive receiver to compliment Andre Johnson after 10+ years. Jerry Rice was the GOAT, but even he had John Taylor. Also, we often hear of how dominant JJ Watt is at DE, but who is their NT and the other DE? Houston on offense looks a lot like Green Bay on defense. A few big name stars here and there, but collectively, not a dominant group.
He wants o be a coach again but not reported yet. Really its a horrible game management.
[ Edited by English on Jan 14, 2013 at 2:56 AM ]
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Shaub is way overrated.

That is their problem. They have a decent QB but not one that I think can take them to the next level. But how do you go about dumping that guy in hopes that whoever replaces him is elite.

Just draft a Kaepernick
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
The team just got into the playoffs. And it could be that New England is a bad matchup for them. Not to make excuses, but for a team that never made the playoffs until last season, I'd give Kubiak 2 more seasons before talking about firing him. It wouldn't hurt for them find that elusive receiver to compliment Andre Johnson after 10+ years. Jerry Rice was the GOAT, but even he had John Taylor. Also, we often hear of how dominant JJ Watt is at DE, but who is their NT and the other DE? Houston on offense looks a lot like Green Bay on defense. A few big name stars here and there, but collectively, not a dominant group.

Hell, I could do that.

"You're soooo awesome, Andre!"
Originally posted by vaden:
Switch Kubiak & Schaub with Belichick & Brady and Houston wins 59-3.

Switch Schaub w/ Brady and Houston is playing the Ravens on Sunday. I think Schaub may be entering the Alex Smith zone. Good enough to win.. not good enough to prevent Houston from looking at other options.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by ninersoul:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
potential oc candidate?

LOL....this.

They have horrible game management......just groce. Poorly coached team with insane amounts of talent, if Kubiak gets canned, watch someone like Cowher or Gruden walk in there and fully utilize that talent.

Cowher would have this team in the SB no doubt, but it was reported that he said he has no plans on ever returning to the NFL to coach. Even though I think Gruden is getting all this hype and is overrated cuz he arguably underachieved with the Bucs his last few years coaching them he would no doubt would be more successful with the Texans than Kubiak.

Wasnt it reported very recently that he wants to coach again?
Anyways I think the chin was overrated. He underachieved just as much as Gruden.

I recently saw a report on ESPN that Cowher said he has no plans on coaching in the NFL again.

I definitely disagree with u on him being overrated. He accomplished a lot for a guy that hasn't had a top notch QB until Big Ben arrived.
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Hell, I could do that.

"You're soooo awesome, Andre!"

Cute. I'll add that they need to find a receiver to complement Andre Johnson also lol.
they need a new Qb. schaub just isn't good. plus they need to split more time with between foster and tate bc foster broke down at the end of the year
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
they need a new Qb. schaub just isn't good. plus they need to split more time with between foster and tate bc foster broke down at the end of the year

plus they have worst depth at WR than we do
That is their problem. They have a decent QB but not one that I think can take them to the next level. But how do you go about dumping that guy in hopes that whoever replaces him is elite.

You sub in Kaepernick when that QB goes down with an injury?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

You sub in Kaepernick when that QB goes down with an injury?
lol did that last season!
Kubiak could go to the niners as an oc love the zone blocking scheme. not sure if its all him or his oc though
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Shaub is way overrated.

Schaub isn't necessarily overrated.
He is a good QB.

He's just not clutch at all.
Shaub is way overrated.