There are 184 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

RGIII Report

Originally posted by jrg:
Yahoo reporting he may not play all of 2013.

Holy f**k.

really?!?!?! dang
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Holy f**k.

Mort is reporting that he had complete tears of the ACL and LCL. He scheduled for surgery on Wednesday and will be out 9-12 months.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Holy f**k.

Mort is reporting that he had complete tears of the ACL and LCL. He scheduled for surgery on Wednesday and will be out 9-12 months.

I hate to hear about injuries like this
That sucks man I really like RG3 Dan Snydar needs to take care of his money better just pissing it away still. If anything I was shock peterson retured as early as he did, and even more shocked he rushed for 2000+ lol I'm sure RG3 is a young dude he should heal quickly but they shouldn't rush him back this time around...
BREAKING: @Mortreport: Redskins QB Robert Griffin III will have total right knee reconstruction surgery for torn ACL & LCL on Wednesday. Projected recovery is expected to be 6-8 months.
BREAKING: @Mortreport: Redskins QB Robert Griffin III will have total right knee reconstruction surgery for torn ACL & LCL on Wednesday. Projected recovery is expected to be 6-8 months.

so he will play next year? that great news for the skins
Damn... I wonder if he will be the same??
im hanging w/ my brother right now..hes a DIE HARD redskins fan...looks like he wants to cry

im hanging w/ my brother right now..hes a DIE HARD redskins fan...looks like he wants to cry

Meet Kirk Cousins

Originally posted by pahlerbj:

so he will play next year? that great news for the skins

That's just the recovery time...he still needs to get to full speed and trusting his knee again
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/09/report-robert-griffin-iii-out-6-8-months-with-complete-acl-lcl-tears/
Meet Kirk Cousins

Amuuuurica's 'cousin'.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Meet Kirk Cousins

Amuuuurica's 'cousin'.

real talk?