There are 74 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

RGIII Report

that's messed up
Hella funny
Originally posted by skillzdatkillz90:

Lol
Shanahan thought he had a shot Snyder had input also. Using some horse racing analogy Shanahan sent out an injured horse in a big race. You do that with cheap horses not expensive ones.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
It disgusts me to see all the "experts" and former players saying RG3 should've been out there. Of course I shouldn't be surprised, since these are the same people who ripped Cutler for not playing through a similar knee injury. What bothers me most is that it sends a horrible, extremely dangerous message to kids and college players and their coaches. There's a line between toughness and stupidity and these people like it doesn't exist, like football is literally a war or something.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Shanahan thought he had a shot Snyder had input also. Using some horse racing analogy Shanahan sent out an injured horse in a big race. You do that with cheap horses not expensive ones.

I think they need to not let RG3 rush back from any injury sure doc said he didn't want him out their he healed to fast, maybe you shouldn't put him out than... It was on shan and snyder and both should relieze this kid if they keep him health has was more than one shot at getting a ring, if they keep this up they won't get any.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
love the dude but I feel like his career is going to be pretty short... obviously if he misses some time next season Redskins should be decent with Cousins (who also played great this year).
RG3 should have been out after the first quarter. He is your franchise, now their franchise is in trouble. He probably blew out all four major ligaments. They were up 14-0, put in Cousins and ride it out. I don't like the Redskins, but it $ucks they left him out there like that. The Seachickens seem to luck out on a lot of things this year. I thought they had a shot when they started calling Browner for holding and illegal hitting down the field. They never get called for that but they do it all game!
The Doctors and coaches get paid to make these calls so the young men don't have to.

Shannahan & Co. didn't earn their checks. Why even have a f**king team doctor there if he doesn't examine injuries.

Player saftey is a joke in this league. The owners and commissioners don't really care, they just want to protect their investments and against liability.

Instead of sitting RGIII, he played a wounded man and would expect RGIII to recover after the game...pathetic Shanahan you b***h ass.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jan 7, 2013 at 6:32 PM ]
  • titan
  • Veteran
Blame a coach cause of a football injury! This is a step to getting to where they want to(Superbowl) Everybody that can play will play. So I guess Cowboy,Gore,Willis should sit this game.
Playing RGIII to injury was not the big deal. It was a horrible consequence, but RGIII had just as big a part in it.

The real issue at hand was that RGIII was not effective while hurt. Cousins should have gone in Bc he was healthy and played his part in 2 crucial wins during the regular
Season. It was obvious that RGIII was struggling with the leg, especially on that naked boot leg that made him look like a old Marino.
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by skillzdatkillz90:
This stuff don't fly around here as it is demonstrative and pokes fun at the plight of another. Let's try to refrain from sinking to this level.
Originally posted by titan:
Blame a coach cause of a football injury! This is a step to getting to where they want to(Superbowl) Everybody that can play will play. So I guess Cowboy,Gore,Willis should sit this game.

If during the game, they are limping badly, then yes, take em out before they tear away the limb they are limping on.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jan 7, 2013 at 8:36 PM ]
He def won't be playing next season if he needs surgery.