There are 228 users in the forums

*** NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND PLAYOFFS THREAD : 1/12 - 1/13 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
You should listen to a niner fan in this regard, we have 12 hall of famers and you have 2...

Give them time ... the Niners did have a 30 year head start, after all

It won't be long till we have 3.. Walter Jones will be in the Hall
edit: NM
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jan 9, 2013 at 5:21 PM ]
Originally posted by hawker84:
Clemmons, Bonds, Sosa all suspected PED users, may not make it to the hall of fame, i sure as heck wouldn't vote for any of them.. but then again, they never cleared their names either.... But everyone single one of them made numerous All star appearances.. i'm not saying sherman is a hall of famer, but if he was to put up the numbers necessary throughout his career to get him in, this little episode, and his smack talking would not keep him out... and that's not because i love the guy, it's because it's a fact... i would say the same thing about Donte Hall or Pac Man Jones if they were doing the same things... Can't stand either of them by the way.

Throwing Hall of famers and super bowl rings in my face means nothing to me... i actually have a lot of respect for the niner franchise for the rich history, i'm not only a seahawk fan, i am also a Football fan... so that my friend is an empty attempt at a jab which caught nothing but air...
Sherman didn't clear his name. He got off on a technicality. That's like saying OJ cleared his name.

As i said, he's heading down a path where he is pissing off people in the league, and if he continues, he won't get the respect as a player he deserves.**FACT**

And i don't think he'll have a great enough career to overcome it. **Opinion**
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
You should listen to a niner fan in this regard, we have 12 hall of famers and you have 2...

Give them time ... the Niners did have a 30 year head start, after all

Yup. 49ers have been around only twice as long and have SIX times the number of hall of Famers.

Good luck catching up.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Yup. 49ers have been around only twice as long and have SIX times the number of hall of Famers.

Good luck catching up.

thanks
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Sherman didn't clear his name. He got off on a technicality. That's like saying OJ cleared his name.

As i said, he's heading down a path where he is pissing off people in the league, and if he continues, he won't get the respect as a player he deserves.**FACT**

And i don't think he'll have a great enough career to overcome it. **Opinion**

is there any document or shred of evidence showing guilt of PED use on shermans NFL File... the answer is NO.. because he was aquitted of the charges, in other words charges were dropped.. his name was cleared.. he's not guilty...however you want to say it. whether you or anybody else believes him or not... Not rocket science, ... what sherman was accused of and eventually aquitted of , is peanuts compared to some other past players who have went on to have great careers and many achievements including the hall of fame....

you think other players will shun him because of his smack talk, that's a joke.. did you see Ray Lewis wired, how bout JJ Watts wired, Trent Richards wired, Greenway (linebacker from the rams) wired.. every single one of them was talking way more trash on the field than sherman did when he was wired up... the majority of players talk smack dude, it's part of the game, just like us fans talk smack, it's part of sports and competition..
[ Edited by hawker84 on Jan 10, 2013 at 7:08 AM ]
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I'm so sick of the media throat-gagging these QBs. Yeah, it's important to have a QB that can win games for you when the chips are down, but winning a championship is a team accomplishment.

F*ck Peyton Manning and his abnormal forehead. Reminds me of the episode of the Simpson when Mr. Burns' baseball team consisted of MLB players and there was one guy with a swollen head.

F*ck Aaron Rodgers. F*ck Tom Brady. F*ck Matt Ryan and his Chris Owen looking *ss.

F*ck Ice Cube! And f*ck chardonay!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FL9er:
I'm so sick of the media throat-gagging these QBs. Yeah, it's important to have a QB that can win games for you when the chips are down, but winning a championship is a team accomplishment.

F*ck Peyton Manning and his abnormal forehead. Reminds me of the episode of the Simpson when Mr. Burns' baseball team consisted of MLB players and there was one guy with a swollen head.

F*ck Aaron Rodgers. F*ck Tom Brady. F*ck Matt Ryan and his Chris Owen looking *ss.

F*ck Ice Cube! And f*ck chardonay!

Two words: Trent Dilfer
Words can't express my hatred for Russell Wilson and the slack-jawed, gum chomping Pete Carroll. Atlanta please take out the trash on Sunday. Thank you.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Has this BAL/DEN game started yet? Man, I need some football, any at this point.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jan 12, 2013 at 12:16 PM ]

Baltimore 13 - Denver 27
Green Bay 31 - San Fransisco 21
Seattle 17 - Atlanta 23
Houston 24 New England 38

Note: This is not what I want to happen, but what I think will happen.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
The Harbaugh brothers are going down today.

Manning & Rodgers are about to go rat-ta-tat-tat on that ass.
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by MrOrange:
Baltimore 13 - Denver 27
Green Bay 31 - San Fransisco 21
Seattle 17 - Atlanta 23
Houston 24 New England 38

Note: This is not what I want to happen, but what I think will happen.

Note: This is not what will happen, but I think will happen.
Is anyone else having a weather report on Direct TV instead of NFL coverage. It's not even in my area, I'll I'm hearing is this horrible reporter talking over and over again about tornado warnings in Kentucky.

Is there an alternate channel on Direct TV for coverage?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Here we go boys. Start of the best weekend in football.
Share 49ersWebzone