LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

*** NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND PLAYOFFS THREAD : 1/12 - 1/13 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Good

possibly a career ending injury is good? that's pretty messed up.... i see a lot of i hope wilson get's his legs broke, or sherman gets a knee taken out, i'd like to think that's just smack talking, but still... what i don't see posted on here often is i hope the next team we face is healthy... our best against their best , best team wins... why is that ? it's one thing to hate a team , fan base whatever, but to start asking for career ending injuries is not cool, and i'm sure a lot of you on this board would agree... clemons is our J Smith, his loss is a crushing blow thanks to a pathetic playing surface, i'm sure all of you would be livid if that was A or J smith gone for the season and possibly their careers.
Originally posted by hawker84:
Good

possibly a career ending injury is good? that's pretty messed up.... i see a lot of i hope wilson get's his legs broke, or sherman gets a knee taken out, i'd like to think that's just smack talking, but still... what i don't see posted on here often is i hope the next team we face is healthy... our best against their best , best team wins... why is that ? it's one thing to hate a team , fan base whatever, but to start asking for career ending injuries is not cool, and i'm sure a lot of you on this board would agree... clemons is our J Smith, his loss is a crushing blow thanks to a pathetic playing surface, i'm sure all of you would be livid if that was A or J smith gone for the season and possibly their careers.

when was the last time a torn ACL ended a guys career?
Good

ACL's aren't career ending and he's half as good as Justin Smith.
Comparing Clemons to Justin Smith
Not comparing the two, i said he is to our D line as J smith is to yours, .. and clemons is towards the end of his career... he had two maybe three years left IMO, and i didn't say it was a career ending injury, i said it's a potentially career ending injury... and as usual you missed the entire point... wishing harm to a player because you don't like or respect them is bush league.. and that was my point.
Not comparing the two, i said he is to our D line as J smith is to yours, .. and clemons is towards the end of his career... he had two maybe three years left IMO, and i didn't say it was a career ending injury, i said it's a potentially career ending injury... and as usual you missed the entire point... wishing harm to a player because you don't like or respect them is bush league.. and that was my point.

welcome to the Bush League
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i think we call all agree that if Richard Shermans career ended this afternoon, not a single f**k would be given outside of Seattle.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
i think we call all agree that if Richard Shermans career ended this afternoon, not a single f**k would be given outside of Seattle.

so you're good with apposing players blowing out knees on sub par field surfaces, or apposing players taking out knees ?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

so you're good with apposing players blowing out knees on sub par field surfaces, or apposing players taking out knees ?
opposing

I dont know much about Clemens, not much at all. I dont see much point in hoping that someone I will never meet in my life that makes millions of dollars a year gets hurt. Unless of course that person has displayed they have no respect for other players around the league. Suh comes to mind. If a lineman started to jump up and down on his chest, I would consider that justified. Once we start rooting for major injuries to players, we are no better than the Saints involved with the bounty mess. Now a good legal shot that takes a player out of a game is a different matter entirely.

agree'd i have no problem with that.. i love a good solid shot, but to try and injure, not cool...

Bill romanowksi, IMO one of the biggest douche's in the history of football, and one of the dirtiest... if i saw him on the street, i would not hesitate to walk right past him , have no interest meeting him whatso ever, but i would not want to see someone take him out...

barry bonds, talk about a cheater and a douche... same applies wouln't go out of my way to meet that dude if we were stuck in an elevator together, wouldn't want to see him get drilled in the temple by a fast ball either...
[ Edited by hawker84 on Jan 7, 2013 at 3:18 PM ]

Sherman is a Bush league turd so he gets the treatment he deserves.

Do i want to see Wilson hurt? Nope.

Sherman...f**k yeah. His habit of talking s**t about coaches, players, taking steroids, trash talking on the field after wins, has turned him into one of the biggest d******ds in the league.

He's in the category of Finnegan, Suh, Haynesworth etc... Dirt bags nobody would cry about if their knees got blown out. Sorry, but if it wasn't alreeady true, last nights game confirmed it. Fool needs to show some class or he'll be shunned from the pro bowl every year and won't make it to the hall of fame (See charles Haley).

so in the end, he is just f**king himself and making your franchise and coach look stupid.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jan 7, 2013 at 4:26 PM ]
Go, Texans!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2013/01/07/arian-foster-twitter-avatar-boston-globe/1814839/
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Go, Texans!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2013/01/07/arian-foster-twitter-avatar-boston-globe/1814839/

don't understand why you are here everyday
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Chris Clemons of Seattle defense has possible torn ACL

Good

Such a classy fan base. Now I know why so many 9er fans come to our board. We treat visitors with respect even when they trash talk the Seahawks. Nobody cheered when it was originally reported Justin Smith might be out for the year. I guess for some of you, 9er football is the crowning achievement of your lives. If the Seahawks get blown out by Atlanta on Sunday, i am ok with that. But truly nobody really thinks that will happen. I love the fact that 9er fans are so scared of the hawks. I would be too if we could only score a touchdown on another teams backups. All I see is cussing and insults and I use to root for the 9ers before the Seahawks moved to the NFC West. I am still a big Giants fan but maybe I should change allegiances if this is the sports scene in SF. So in conclusion, I get why people on here would have no sympathy for Richard Sherman but you are putting yourselves on the same level as Philly. Btw, to a man, those that cheer injuries are nothing but cowards!!!
[ Edited by seahawk12thman on Jan 8, 2013 at 11:22 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone