There are 229 users in the forums

"HAWKERISM"

Shop 49ers game tickets
Seattle seahawks fans acting like complete homers = HAWKERISM. Please pass along.
Cable Guy!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
meh
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Cable Guy!

"I see we are playing prison rules..." lol
Originally posted by susweel:
meh

Sorry to bore you, move along
Anything can happen in the NFL. Just a few years ago, Every team in the NFC West was in a Super Bowl for crying out loud. Seahawks don't have the ''it'' factor doe.

If they do make it, It's because that lesbian tranny Carroll cheated his way in there somehow.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Anything can happen in the NFL. Just a few years ago, Every team in the NFC West was in a Super Bowl for crying out loud. Seahawks don't have the ''it'' factor doe.

If they do make it, It's because that lesbian tranny Carroll cheated his way in there somehow.

You my friend just made me spit diet rockstar on my computer moniter at work...I tip my cap to you
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
PHAGGOTISM
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
PHAGGOTISM

THIS

Nearly every article i read, even if it isn't seadick related, there is a fan on the comment section poating garbage. lol
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Nearly every article i read, even if it isn't seadick related, there is a fan on the comment section poating garbage. lol

Man I sure hope the Redskins beat them!!!!! If for no other reason than to avoid reading more of that!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
PHAGGOTISM

THIS

At first glance I thought it said PHANTASM
that movie is terrifying! lol
Little people syndrome.....like their head coach.....and like their QB....and WR.....and those 12th girls
[ Edited by 80849er4life on Jan 5, 2013 at 2:34 PM ]
why is there so much seahawks thread on this board? The next person(s) that makes a new one should get banned.

#nonsense.
Share 49ersWebzone