LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 320 users in the forums

***NFL Wild Card Playoff Weekend Thread***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Bengals D looks solid on run stops up the middle, look like a disaster on the edges. Have they been like this all year?
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Bengals D looks solid on run stops up the middle, look like a disaster on the edges. Have they been like this all year?

from what I remember that was the only thing manny was really good at... setting the edge
Originally posted by sactomkiii:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I forgot that Nate and Manny are on the Bengals.

ha great minds my friend... or at least forgetful minds

lol. I forgot that Taylor Mays is with them too.
Originally posted by sactomkiii:
I forgot that Nate and Manny are on the Bengals.

ha great minds my friend... or at least forgetful minds

Those three ex 9ers, playing in the playoffs, with the Bengals.

Somewhere Takeo Spikes is sad.

signs of a good time... our cast offs make teams. couldnt say that few years ago... btw did you know pj fleck is the head coach at Western Michigan now! I remember the story by one of the matts were he was denied entry to the team bus because they thought he was some kid trying to sneak on.
Watt is just nuts.
watt a sack!
Shaun is looking like early season Shaub, pretty good
Watt is something else
Both these teams have 1 or 2 good plays then suck. Niners would exploit and beat either one easy (not that Bengals or Texans will make SB). Schaub - worse version of Alex, Dalton - worse version of Colin. Is it true Ponder not starting? If so get ready for Packers.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Jim Trotter ‏@SI_JimTrotter

Texans GM Rick Smith is watching the game from the sideline. I've never seen a GM do that before.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Both these teams have 1 or 2 good plays then suck. Niners would exploit and beat either one easy (not that Bengals or Texans will make SB). Schaub - worse version of Alex, Dalton - worse version of Colin. Is it true Ponder not starting? If so get ready for Packers.

Dalton is Smith 2.0
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by ninerjok:

Dalton is Smith 2.0

I heard on a pregame show that Webb was gonna start. Not sure if that's a 100% go yet though.
Man kicking field goals in a home game is a bad sign
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Man kicking field goals in a home game is a bad sign

atleast he is making them

we wont need a stinking kicker we will score touchdowns!
Share 49ersWebzone