There are 174 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***NFL Wild Card Playoff Weekend Thread***

Originally posted by tohara3:
So ready for the games to start.

Well you got a while. Games start at 4 eastern? Thats a long time to wait. Will be worse next weekend waiting for the niners and the night game.

Bengals, Seahwaks, Ravens, Packers all win today IMO
I'm going with Hou, GB, Indy, Wash
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli

ESPN's NFL countdown telling me Matt Schaub needs to play "lights out" for the #Texans to be the kind of offense they want to be. Disagree.
  • TJA85
  • Veteran
F**k the seacocks. I know people are hoping for a revenge match at the stick but I don't even want these clowns past the 1st round!
[ Edited by TJA85 on Jan 5, 2013 at 8:46 AM ]
my predic:

packers
skins
bengals
ravens
Seacocks will win I'm afraid, I think only niners Or gb can beat em
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Seacocks will win I'm afraid, I think only niners Or gb can beat em

i agree.

unfourtantly they have all the momentum right now.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Well you got a while. Games start at 4 eastern? Thats a long time to wait. Will be worse next weekend waiting for the niners and the night game.

Bengals, Seahwaks, Ravens, Packers all win today IMO

Really, the Seahawks and Ravens win today? How they going to pull that one off?

All I care about is the end of the Sea/Wash game. I am so tired of the Wilson vs. RG3 debate every time I turn the TV on. I really dont care who wins, just as long as the game ends.
My picks:

Packers
Skins
Bengals
Colts
In the playoffs, always pick the home team. Unless the road team is significantly better somehow.

I think BAL ends Indy's smoke and mirrors season. Football Outsiders tracked the Colts as being very "lucky", no pun intended. They also had the easiest schedule this year.

I think HOU beats Cincy. Theyre more talented, at home, and the Bengals havent won a road playoff game in a million years. HOU wont be conserving energy this week.

I think GB beats MIN. Ponder on the road, against a better team, in the cold? AP wont save them again.

I think WAS beats the Seahawks. Away from home SEA isnt that special, and the Skins are just as hot.
Originally posted by Niners99:

I think WAS beats the Seahawks. Away from home SEA isnt that special, and the Skins are just as hot.

Didn't Russell Wilson rush for 3 TDs in London?
Originally posted by verb1der:

It was toronto, and it was against the bills. They didn't beat any decent teams on the road.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by verb1der:

It was toronto, and it was against the bills. They didn't beat any decent teams on the road.

Oh yeah, toronto...but still doe!

Am I really the only one who believes the Seahawks are legit?
Almost Playoff time BOYS!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer

Odd situation in Vikings players and QBs haven't been told if Webb or Ponder starts. Webb took all first-team reps but team says Ponder goes