LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

***NFL Wild Card Playoff Weekend Thread***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Wow..anyone see how ripped Stallone is in his new movie?

Haha
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
The backup of Webb is a San Franciscan (who was on our training camp squad last year)

McBLT
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Hopefully with how crappy Webb is, the Pack are non prepared for the KAEPPER

This is why I still want the Pack next week; they will be traveling banged up, too, and Harbaugh has had us planning for them since Thurs.
drive dead.
With Webb back there the pack can completely sell out for the run. Not looking good for Minnie.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
The backup of Webb is a San Franciscan (who was on our training camp squad last year)

WTF is that?

Oh I rember now. ________ McLeod-Bethel?
Minnesota is trying to get cute. Have to keep pounding and set up Webb for PA pass deep. He's not going to carve up the defense.

Looks like an easy win for GB here.
For some of you guys that follow this type of thing, the spread jumped from 7 to 11 with the news of Ponder being out. The over/under is at 42 1/2, that so far looks safe.
Alright Green Bay it is
Vikings D is going to be so tired after this half they wont want to win anbd move on.

Webb cant keep his D off the field at all, dont know why they dont have a beter contingency plan at QB, maybe with Sing in the building in Minnesota they think the QB position is of very little importance

Packers just basically told joe Webb " you ain't gone move the ball so we'll go for it on 4th down " lol!
I ll be PISSED if we lose to GB next week. This is not a SB team at all.
why are u giving up on minnie so early? AP can tuen it around any play.
Dangerous things happen when you allow any team to hang around.
Originally posted by AlmighT49er:
why are u giving up on minnie so early? AP can tuen it around any play.

So can Webb
Share 49ersWebzone