There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***NFL Wild Card Playoff Weekend Thread***

Originally posted by jimrat:
JJ Watt is a great player but he is getting way too cocky

Well, he can back it up this year. So, I enjoy his cockiness.

Players like Sherman who don't have much to be cocky about are what piss me off.
Nate is getting beat like a drum
Originally posted by ElDannMann:

Players like Sherman who don't have much to be cocky about are what piss me off.

lol, Sherman is a top 3 CB...
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Watt with the Motumbo finger-wag LOL after another batted pass.

Bengals offense utterly impotent with A.J. Green shut down.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by ElDannMann:

lol, Sherman is a top 3 CB...

Yet, he talks crap about the Niners after their big win against us. He was acting like they were undefeated. Yet, last time I checked, they didn't win the division.

The guys cocky for no reason. Yes, he can be cocky all he wants on the field after all the great plays he makes, but after games and the things he says to the media? He can't even back it up most of the time. He says stuff just to say stuff.

And I'm not about to crown him top3. He didn't even make the probowl. Let the experts say all they want.
Mayock just loves looking at young athletic men. I guess he figured being a "scout" was the best way.
@wingoz: Joe Webb will become the 1st QB in NFL history to start a playoff game after not attempting a single pass in regular season
Houston was considered the best team in the NFL?!?

Inconceivable.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Andy Dalton... Maxes out as really good backup or average starter?
I don't think the Redskins can beat the Falcons in Atlanta ....but I do think the Seahawks can.

Falcons Offense >>> Redskins defense...............at least with Seattle they could cause some turnovers.

I'd rather play the Seahawks at home, rather than the Falcons at their house. I still think we can beat the Falcons...but imo, but Seahawks at home is what I want.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Mayock just loves looking at young athletic men. I guess he figured being a "scout" was the best way.

mayock gets on my nerves when he commentates.

f**k this, ima play COD
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
@wingoz: Joe Webb will become the 1st QB in NFL history to start a playoff game after not attempting a single pass in regular season

Yeah I just saw Ponder ruled out of game. Probably can't throw with too much velocity.
Sherman is a cheater. He also needs to shut the f**k up. s**t talking Tom Brady? Seriously? Then s**t talking Crabtree's game against Peterson/Cards who have a good pass D?

Guy is a giant tool. No idea how his dumb ass got into Stanford since they have some academic standards. I'm so glad the Redskins guy called him out a few days ago.

Funny thing about CBs is that they can always be one year wonders. Wouldn't be surprised if his play drops of dramatically.
That's why Alex has to be ready. Anything can happen with starting QB.