LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 166 users in the forums

***NFL Wild Card Playoff Weekend Thread***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Mayock just loves looking at young athletic men. I guess he figured being a "scout" was the best way.
@wingoz: Joe Webb will become the 1st QB in NFL history to start a playoff game after not attempting a single pass in regular season
Houston was considered the best team in the NFL?!?

Inconceivable.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Andy Dalton... Maxes out as really good backup or average starter?
I don't think the Redskins can beat the Falcons in Atlanta ....but I do think the Seahawks can.

Falcons Offense >>> Redskins defense...............at least with Seattle they could cause some turnovers.

I'd rather play the Seahawks at home, rather than the Falcons at their house. I still think we can beat the Falcons...but imo, but Seahawks at home is what I want.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Mayock just loves looking at young athletic men. I guess he figured being a "scout" was the best way.

mayock gets on my nerves when he commentates.

f**k this, ima play COD
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
@wingoz: Joe Webb will become the 1st QB in NFL history to start a playoff game after not attempting a single pass in regular season

Yeah I just saw Ponder ruled out of game. Probably can't throw with too much velocity.
Sherman is a cheater. He also needs to shut the f**k up. s**t talking Tom Brady? Seriously? Then s**t talking Crabtree's game against Peterson/Cards who have a good pass D?

Guy is a giant tool. No idea how his dumb ass got into Stanford since they have some academic standards. I'm so glad the Redskins guy called him out a few days ago.

Funny thing about CBs is that they can always be one year wonders. Wouldn't be surprised if his play drops of dramatically.
That's why Alex has to be ready. Anything can happen with starting QB.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Good, Harbaugh & Co. have this gang ready 2 weeks in advance for GB.

Originally posted by Jcool:
Andy Dalton... Maxes out as really good backup or average starter?

He has gotten the bengals to back to back playoff births in his first two years in the league. He is playing one of the best dlines and pass rushers in the league, and his WR's are not helping him in the slightest. Dalton is a solid QB and will only get beter.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Sherman is a cheater. He also needs to shut the f**k up. s**t talking Tom Brady? Seriously? Then s**t talking Crabtree's game against Peterson/Cards who have a good pass D?

Guy is a giant tool. No idea how his dumb ass got into Stanford since they have some academic standards. I'm so glad the Redskins guy called him out a few days ago.

Funny thing about CBs is that they can always be one year wonders. Wouldn't be surprised if his play drops of dramatically.

Exactly. He was s**t talking Crabtree in a game that he had nothing to do with. Crabtree had 9 catches for 65 yards against the Seahawks our last game. Not exactly like he shut him down the week before. Hell, that's 16.3 yards per catch. The guy is a flat out moron.
My Vikings fan friend is stoked that Ponder is inactive. He's been wanting Webb to start since Favre was still there. Webb is super athletic and has won games for them in the past.
Ponder or Webb

Doesn't change Vikings game plan and it doesn't help packers either
Originally posted by mug0mug:
My Vikings fan friend is stoked that Ponder is inactive. He's been wanting Webb to start since Favre was still there. Webb is super athletic and has won games for them in the past.

I was saying the Jets should trade for the guy last year...when it was obvious they were going to stick with Ponder.
Share 49ersWebzone