Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Bengals D is all over Foster

Foster has 11 for 62...
[ Edited by Niners99 on Jan 5, 2013 at 2:31 PM ]
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Jennifer Floyd Engel ‏@engeljen

Matt Schaub is very, very lucky he does not play for Cowboys. Romo catches way more grief, Schaub way worse.

lol @ women's sports opinions.

LOL this Romo just launched 3 Int's with his season on the line a week ago
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer

So to reiterate, Vikings STILL don't seem to know who is starting yet. Ponder finished throwing but Webb still out there

Foster has 11 for 62...

That comment was intended for that screen play

Foster has 11 for 62...

That comment was intended for that screen play

ah. I was going to say, Foster is kind of having his way with the Bengals D today.
ah. I was going to say, Foster is kind of having his way with the Bengals D today.

For sure
If Houston wins today, I don't think they'll win against the Pats. Their offense is atrocious.
Watching guys like Schaub and Romo, you realize how fortunate we are to have a budding young QB like Kaepernick. 7 games into his career, and CK is already looking like a winner that can go into harsh road games in big spots and get it done. The Texas teams have been sticking with overrated mediocre QB's for years, and theyre never quite good enough.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons

Wow, Schaub is killing the Texans. And Kubiak is coaching scared. If gambling were legal I'd take the Bengals at halftime.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Schuab is chump

Watching guys like Schaub and Romo, you realize how fortunate we are to have a budding young QB like Kaepernick. 7 games into his career, and CK is already looking like a winner that can go into harsh road games in big spots and get it done. The Texas teams have been sticking with overrated mediocre QB's for years, and theyre never quite good enough.

Houston also has Yates on the bench, who looked pretty decent as a rookie last year
Originally posted by Jcool:
Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons

Wow, Schaub is killing the Texans. And Kubiak is coaching scared. If gambling were legal I'd take the Bengals at halftime.

lol Simmons is addicted to gambling. He just cant admit it, or even talk about it because of his job.
Man I love playoff football...especially a stress free WC Weekend.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Houston also has Yates on the bench, who looked pretty decent as a rookie last year

Yates is just a backup IMO. If he had real potential hed be playing and Schaub would be elsewhere.
question is what wc team do we want to beat atl so we can have the championship game in sf?
Share 49ersWebzone