LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 336 users in the forums

Which team failure do you enjoy the most ?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Which team failure do you enjoy the most ?

Now that the regular season is over...
I know at first you thought that question is borderline but then there is one side of you that tells you "well if i had to choose..."
So go ahead and please yourself a bit with your dark side
For me i cannot stop myself enjoying another cowboys crash to earth with no survivor thanks to captain america, tony romo himself.
Jerry jones eat this and watch the playoffs from your biggest screen in the world (at least you're number one in something else than disappointing your fans)
After next week, shecocks from sheattle

/thread
Raiders
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
This was a tough one.

I would normally say the Saints; because of the shameless boost they received by the officiating after Katrina.

But, given the way this season has panned out and the horrible season the Saints have had to endure, I'd have to say it makes me smile to see the Giants season disintegrate.

Now the blue bombers will be restricted to talking trash from their couches from here to the start of the 2013 season. That makes me happy. No playoffs for New York (AFC and NFC) is a great thing.
A tie between the Raiders and Cowboys
i enjoyed rubbing Romo's 3rd INT last night into some friends faces.

Saints deserve it the most this season.
Detroit.

I used to root for them because it's tough to see a team out for so long. That was all until we played them last year and their fans came to this board to talk trash. Now it's great to see them where they belong. I only now root for Johnson.
VERY tough call.

I HATE the Gians - so seeing them fade away is cocktail time.

HOWEVER, I also hate the Saints - just not as much as the Giants.

Finally, my new FOREVER hate is the Seahawks.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Detroit.

I used to root for them because it's tough to see a team out for so long. That was all until we played them last year and their fans came to this board to talk trash. Now it's great to see them where they belong. I only now root for Johnson.

This - Calvin Johnson is a class act - wish we could get him somehow - rescue him from that dreadful, classless franchise.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Cowgirls. All us old guys I feel will agree, screw "America's Team." I really enjoyed watching Romo choke another important game away last night.
[ Edited by BobS on Dec 31, 2012 at 12:18 PM ]

Detroit... That was the first team that came to my mind over any other team.
Normally I would say Dallas.

But this year I have to go with NYG.
NYG, not even close. Beating a Packers team that was recovering from tragedy, getting two gift turnovers on ST from the Niners + non-call fumble = SB trip where they once again barely beat NE. Football luck was on their side, had to listen to those fans all year long how they're the best team, will repeat their success, humiliating us in our "revenge" game, etc. Seeing the Giants FAIL to reach the playoffs was exceptionally sweet for me.
Hard to pick one but I lean toward the Giants and their fluke Superbowl run. Got too fat 'n happy this season and were thus trumped by RG3. I would've said Aints but respect Brees too much, even though the audio tape leak from that a****le Gregg Williams almost swayed me. I actually feel sorry for Romo but am glad for a Dallas failure again. They're just stuck wiith a control-freak owner.
  • titan
  • Veteran
I can't stand Pittsburgh.
Share 49ersWebzone