There are 160 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Blair Walsh, my new favortie and the best kicker in the league!

Not only does he help Niners get the second seed but hes sick!! He is made 10/10 from 50 plus and over 90 percent as a rookie. Niners need to draft someone like him next year..if only it were that easy
It seems like every rookie kicker has been good this year. This might go down as the best draft class ever. QBs were all studs and Tannehill wasnt nearly as bad as people expected him to be. We need to scout a kicker. Also I love Frank but Peterson is unreal he's going to be up there with the LTs , Jim Brown, and Walter Payton.
[ Edited by MCrabs15 on Dec 30, 2012 at 5:03 PM ]
  • Antix
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,086
Wish he was on our team.
He's a beast
Originally posted by Antix:
Wish he was on our team.

Word. If Akers doesn't miss a bunch of kicks, we beat the Rams twice and would have been resting our starters today.
Originally posted by ustadbongo:
Not only does he help Niners get the second seed but hes sick!! He is made 10/10 from 50 plus and over 90 percent as a rookie. Niners need to draft someone like him next year..if only it were that easy

Two words: Dustin Hopkins.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Two words: Dustin Hopkins.

I would be excited to get him..from what I have heard he sounds like the real deal.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,308
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by ustadbongo:
Not only does he help Niners get the second seed but hes sick!! He is made 10/10 from 50 plus and over 90 percent as a rookie. Niners need to draft someone like him next year..if only it were that easy

Two words: Dustin Hopkins.


Originally posted by ustadbongo:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Two words: Dustin Hopkins.

I would be excited to get him..from what I have heard he sounds like the real deal.

Definitely, As long as its not earlier then our own 3rd rounder I wont mind it one bit if we spend a day 2 pick on him.
Originally posted by baltien:
Word. If Akers doesn't miss a bunch of kicks, we beat the Rams twice and would have been resting our starters today.

We still would have been playing for top seed over Atlanta.