LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 356 users in the forums

Josh Morgan AMA

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/15j7c9/iam_joshua_morgan_wide_receiver_for_the/

"Has RG3 ever thrown a pass that has come down like a punt?"

[ Edited by NinerGod on Dec 27, 2012 at 7:34 PM ]
  • Paul
  • Veteran
TRUE PLAY FROM THE

Josh seems like a good dood. I liked him a little better than Hill.
Dang you got to it before me. There is a Redditor among us.

Always liked the guy and was happy for him getting the big contract in wash . Don't think he has lived up to expectations tho and would love to pick him up if he got released. Honestly I said at the beginning of the year that I would take him over moss and manningham for the money. He is a big physical receiver that if paired with Crabtree would allow us to hide a slight of stature speed guy like Jenkins . Everyone always said we were injury free last year but loosing Morgan and Edwards was huge. Hastings and swain in the championship game??? And people try and blame Alex . I just don't understand why we didn't make a play for b.marshal , he was there to b had for a third rounder
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
Always liked the guy and was happy for him getting the big contract in wash . Don't think he has lived up to expectations tho and would love to pick him up if he got released. Honestly I said at the beginning of the year that I would take him over moss and manningham for the money. He is a big physical receiver that if paired with Crabtree would allow us to hide a slight of stature speed guy like Jenkins . Everyone always said we were injury free last year but loosing Morgan and Edwards was huge. Hastings and swain in the championship game??? And people try and blame Alex . I just don't understand why we didn't make a play for b.marshal , he was there to b had for a third rounder

2 3rd rounders and we would have to give up more because marshall wanted to be reunited with cutler. but yea I agree we should have made a play for him bc that guy is a true threat but then again he is a little b***h who cries on tv when he loses
Yeah imagine if we would have picked him up and won the bowl. Him and Vernon would still b crying
I was gonna ask him a question but there were already several of the same question.
That was cool of him to do. Not enough people know its the greatest website on the entire internet.
He a good dude. Josh, VD, as well as Darnell Dockett do a lot for local DC high schools. He's been alright for the skins

Originally posted by NinerGod:
http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/15j7c9/iam_joshua_morgan_wide_receiver_for_the/

"Has RG3 ever thrown a pass that has come down like a punt?"

Did he actually respond to that question?
Share 49ersWebzone