There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 17 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 12/30 *** (RIP 2012 Season)

Lol at the cowpukes
Seven game winning streak?!??

I just wish we can win three in a row!
How 'bout 'dem Cowboys
let the media assault on jerry jones and tony romo begin!
Fitting way for the cowboys' season to end. Their man getting powerslam tackled in a useless play.
Good win skins...now make it 8 in a row, blitz the f**k outta that midget and end the sheattle roidhags
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Fitting way for the cowboys' season to end. Their man getting powerslam tackled in a useless play.

And then Romo walking away in front of a gang of cameras using his helmet to hide his face.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Good win skins...now make it 8 in a row, blitz the f**k outta that midget and end the sheattle roidhags

lol
Redskins 27
Seahawks 13
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Redskins 27
Seahawks 13

I hope ... but we will see.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Redskins 27
Seahawks 13

I hope ... but we will see.

Seahawks can't win on the road
The cowboys are the best team of the decade not to make the playoffs. Good job America's team.

When is the last time Dallas made the playoffs?
[ Edited by fister30 on Dec 30, 2012 at 8:41 PM ]
Originally posted by fister30:
The cowboys are the best team of the decade not to make the playoffs. Good job America's team.

When is the last time Dallas made the playoffs?

2009 i think.
Originally posted by imagoodudePMe:
Originally posted by fister30:
The cowboys are the best team of the decade not to make the playoffs. Good job America's team.

When is the last time Dallas made the playoffs?

2009 i think.

It was playoff wins I was thinking of. They beat philly in 2010 to end a rather nasty losing streak in the playoffs.
Originally posted by imagoodudePMe:
Originally posted by fister30:
The cowboys are the best team of the decade not to make the playoffs. Good job America's team.

When is the last time Dallas made the playoffs?

2009 i think.

The romo bobbled snap in Seattle and TO crying like a little b***h afterwards lmfao