There are 309 users in the forums

*** WEEK 17 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 12/30 *** (RIP 2012 Season)

Shop 49ers game tickets

It'd be nice to get the help we need to get that 2 spot.
For the Giants to get in they need to beat Philly with losses by Cowgirls, Vikes & Bears. These 3 all need to win for even the chance at playoffs. I say at least one of them wins. Hasta la vista Giants, I hope.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
For the Giants to get in they need to beat Philly with losses by Cowgirls, Vikes & Bears. These 3 all need to win for even the chance at playoffs. I say at least one of them wins. Hasta la vista Giants, I hope.

Hopefully its the Vikes that win.
I hope the Vikings win next week. That tie is really haunting us right now.
Playoffs: gotta get through the Vikings (meh), Falcons (defense better step up), and Green Bay (we can win this) OR Seattle (yikes).
Teddy Brushi (not worth trying to spell his name right) is an idiot. He has the jets as the "not team" in the nfl. The Jags, KC, and the Raiders are ranked ahead of the Jets? Not only he is an idiot but also biased as well.
Why the hell are they showing Eagles @ Giants instead of Packers @ Vikings????/
Eagles and Giants play at 1 on FOX followed by Packers and Vikings. Atleast that's what my TV shows. I live in VA.
check this out:

IF

The niners lose to AZ
seahawks beat rams
Dallas beats WAS

Then SF VS DAL in the wildcard at dallas

all the NFC seeding scenarios....

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/86201/quick-look-at-seeding-possibilities-in-nfc
Lets go Vikings!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Vikings, go!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Still like to know why the Packers/Vikings game isn't on at 10:00am.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Still like to know why the Packers/Vikings game isn't on at 10:00am.

I know... this early game action is lame and useless. All the interesting games play at the same time later.
Share 49ersWebzone