There are 694 users in the forums
Here is someone the Niners should definitely consider for next year......
Dec 23, 2012 at 8:24 PM
- Janitor
- HOF Food Reviews
- Posts: 49,071
Nope. Glass. Rather keep the draft picks.
Dec 23, 2012 at 8:29 PM
- JustinNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,762
Originally posted by Janitor:
Nope. Glass. Rather keep the draft picks.
if we had any chance to get percy harvin i say jump on it!!!! maybe a 2nd and 3rd??
Dec 23, 2012 at 8:36 PM
- Paul
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,729
I'd rather see Jenkins get more playing time
Dec 23, 2012 at 11:36 PM
- Phoenix49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 132,441
Originally posted by Paul:
I'd rather see Jenkins get more playing time
LOL...I'd rather see Jenkins get ANY playing time.
Dec 24, 2012 at 12:45 AM
- SFTifoso
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,883
No, the problem with our offense is the play calling. We need a better offensive game plan. We have more than enough talent, just don't know how to use it.