LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

Cam goes HAM on a ref

Shop 49ers game tickets
This guy is a joke, if I was a Panthers fan I'd be pretty embarrassed right about now.

Harbaugh would fix his immature attitude right away.
I dont blame him
he got his leg twisted after the play right in front of that official, and the official did nothing about it
id be mad too
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Dec 23, 2012 at 3:16 PM ]
black brothas gotta stick together
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Originally posted by TlSSER:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

He must have been a Cornball Brother
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Harbaugh would fix his immature attitude right away.

maybe baalke can trade kaepernick for newton

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
I dont blame him
he got his leg twisted after the play right in front of that official, and the official did nothing about it
id be mad too

You can see it in the GIF even. I'm ashamed at how common it is now, a lot of players are trying to twist ankles in piles and tackles. WR Antonio Brown had it happen to him during the Bengals-Steelers game this weekend too. I've probably seen 10 definitive plays of it this year.
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
I dont blame him
id be mad too

You can see it in the GIF even. I'm ashamed at how common it is now, a lot of players are trying to twist ankles in piles and tackles. WR Antonio Brown had it happen to him during the Bengals-Steelers game this weekend too. I've probably seen 10 definitive plays of it this year.

It's true. It's the new way to injure a guy and get him outta the game/hurt the team. The Cal QB had a guy do it to him this season and he was done. The guy grabs his leg when he's already going down, and basically crocodile rolls until something pops.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
You're either ignorant or high if you think twisting ankles in a pile is new to the game of football. This has always happened, players need to take off their panties and toughen up.

Jim Taylor from the Packers, circa 60's, once bit a guy real bad in a pile on.
I dont think Cam saw the ref in time. He was going after dude who was f**king with his leg
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I still think he will be a quality NFL qb (and is)
Originally posted by DVDA:
You're either ignorant or high if you think twisting ankles in a pile is new to the game of football. This has always happened, players need to take off their panties and toughen up.

Definitely nothing new, but lately it seems like the roll guys are trying are exaggerated and appear more blatant than before.
Share 49ersWebzone