There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ricky Jean Francois

#95 is gonna start for #94 and to be honest, I do like Francois as a change of pace give a breather type rotation player. For some reason I do not remember him at LSU
I like rjf too but he can't hold the Cowboy's jockstraps
Either way were gonna find out who is the more vital signing for this offseason.

Ice or Rjf
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
#95 is gonna start for #94 and to be honest, I do like Francois as a change of pace give a breather type rotation player. For some reason I do not remember him at LSU

He was good at LSU but I remember him most from LSU when he said he was gonna take out Tim Tebow haha...glad we have him cuz he's a good player
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,709
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
#95 is gonna start for #94 and to be honest, I do like Francois as a change of pace give a breather type rotation player. For some reason I do not remember him at LSU

He was good at LSU but I remember him most from LSU when he said he was gonna take out Tim Tebow haha...glad we have him cuz he's a good player
he better be good tonight cuz we have zero other options
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Opping RJ Style
I hope to Christ that if he gets a sack he busts out peanut butter jelly time all over Russel Wilson!
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
I like rjf too but he can't hold the Cowboy's jockstraps

Maybe, but it's sufficient to say jock, as in "he can't carry his jock".
Gonna be watching this guy very closely tonight. Always liked him.. seems he bulked up to be able to play both NT and DE, so we'll see how he does.
Hope he has a career game.

His play will have direct impact on our draft selections.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Hope he has a career game.

His play will have direct impact on our draft selections.

And potentially our playoff seeding
FYI,

Its pronounced Ricky (John) (Fren-Swa)

  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,737
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I really hope RJF scores a TD and does this dance
Blue M3 with tan interior = peanut butter jelly time!