There are 323 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

If Tebow came to the Niners...

Don't you think NT has been ridiculous enough with the ludicrous Alex Smith Love/Hate War in recent years?

Tebow? The place would implode.
What use would Tebow be? ST gunner? Backup holder?
He can´t be a threat as a thrower on fake punt´s since he can´t throw...

Complete waste.
[ Edited by JeuSF49 on Dec 21, 2012 at 8:55 AM ]
Originally posted by carlgo:
People talk about trading Smith, the Jets are an obvious possible destination and Tebow would be offered as part of the deal. If this happened, what would be Tebow's role here? Looking forward to the entertaining answers sure to come...

If Tebow came here...

I'd blow my f**king brains out. He CAN NOT THROW A FOOTBALL

Call me crazy, but I like that quality in a QB
Not sure but I dont think anybody here wants him as a QB. TE prospect with the ability to be an emergency 3rd stringer is worth considering....If he will sign a deal that pays about half of what he is making now.
a publicity stunt we don't need.
Originally posted by Canadian49er:
Originally posted by carlgo:
People talk about trading Smith, the Jets are an obvious possible destination and Tebow would be offered as part of the deal. If this happened, what would be Tebow's role here? Looking forward to the entertaining answers sure to come...

If Tebow came here...

I'd blow my f**king brains out. He CAN NOT THROW A FOOTBALL

Call me crazy, but I like that quality in a QB

Somebody got to get the coffee
n***a is you cray
I wouldn't have a problem with it. He actually does fit part of our system now with us going to Kaepernick and running more option type packages.

3rd string qb. If Kap goes down Tebow runs a few pistol plays. It's not as dumb as you guys are making it to be. I really don't think the distraction will be there either. At this stage it's clear he'll never be a NFL starter.
Originally posted by English:
Don't you think NT has been ridiculous enough with the ludicrous Alex Smith Love/Hate War in recent years?

Tebow? The place would implode.

So true lol. There would be a high possibility that the Webzone would implode in on itself, creating a black hole and effectively destroy the internets.
...we'd be the San Francisco Jets.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
...we'd be the San Francisco Jets.

Originally posted by dj43:
Tebow is an exceptional athlete with great leadership properties. He has never been with a decent QB coach. I have no doubt Harbaugh would turn him into a highly effective QB. Some one is going to grab this guy and make the rest of the league look silly.

This. But there is NO way Alex would go to the jets. I'd rather just sit out and wait, rather than end my career horribly.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

QB guru thinks he can turn Tim Tebow into an NFL starter http://wp.me/p14QSB-6Kye
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Josh Carney ‏@Fantasy4Cast

Mort reporting live on MNF on Sat night league sources say Tim Tebow will be on the Jaguars in 2013 and compete in an open QB competition.
[ Edited by Jcool on Dec 22, 2012 at 4:19 PM ]