LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 315 users in the forums

seahawk uni's

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Would have rather seen an updated version of

i wouldn't have minded an updated version of this myself, only with the away uni's blue color,.. and i never liked the silver helmets, i like them blue much better..
Not a big fan of Seattle's uni's...IMO I think the Broncos uni's are the wrost from head to toe and that includes their logo...looks somthing from the XFL...

These are way better.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
lol @ Jordan Babineaux aka Frank Gore's b***h
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Would have rather seen an updated version of

i wouldn't have minded an updated version of this myself, only with the away uni's blue color,.. and i never liked the silver helmets, i like them blue much better..

I could see that. I think the helmets are the only cool thing on the new ones.
I think they're are horrible. That neon green has no business in the NFL. I agree that the blue helmets look better, but .............

Their wolf grey uniforms looked like an incomplete Batman costume
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:

These are way better.

*fixed
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Dec 22, 2012 at 9:47 AM ]
I think they are some the of best uniforms I've seen. The neon green is a signature look.
Ugliest uniforms in professional sports.

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
I think they are some the of best uniforms I've seen. The neon green is a signature look.

You should leave this forum, and never return.
Worst uniforms in sports. No contest. Theyre hideous.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

You should leave this forum, and never return.

im with stoney
I hate the Hawks uniforms and colors. That ugly neon green. Imagine being doomed to wearing that ish as a fan of that team.

My boss wears a hawks shirt that is all that green with some of their blueish text. I just cringe at the thought of having to wear something so ugly every time I see him in it, which isn't to often. Poor saps daughter probably bought it for him and he wears it out of obligation.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Worst uniforms in sports. No contest. Theyre hideous.

worse than the bengals, browns, i mean come on orange and brown?
Share 49ersWebzone