There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

New York Jets 2012 Bloopers

that butt fumble
LOL

How they managed to win 6 games I'll never know.
Wow just wow

Video of the year
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
gotta fire rex
gotta fire tannebaum
Yeah, GM's head must roll for the Sanchez contract and other failures at this point. Rex is a polarizing guy but probably not the problem.

I think there's a common fallacy going around that they have to start Sanchez next year though. I think it's clear they have to keep him due to the cap implications. And they obviously can't replace him him a big-money starter. The underrated possibility is him backing up a dirt cheap player. They could draft one who immediately beats Sanchez for the job. Or they could trade for someone who makes less money and yet is capable of beating Sanchez for the job. I wonder what Kirk Cousins would cost via trade.
the butt fumble will be remembered and replayed FOREVAR! Like that play where the vikings dude runs the wrong way after a turnover against the niners.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
the butt fumble will be remembered and replayed FOREVAR! Like that play where the vikings dude runs the wrong way after a turnover against the niners.

that has to the the worst executed play of all time.
Send Rex to the Cards.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Send Rex to the Cards.

that would be great lol
Jets....Just End The Season...
1:00 a star is born
I loved it when #30 of the jets looked like he was the lead blocker for Mario Manningham. I was at that game with a jet fan, and he left at the start of the 4th quarter to sit in the car. By then, I think all of the jets fans left because the stadium looked like it was a Niners home game.
SF really did destroy them. Half that video is of that one game.