There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 16 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 12/22 - 12/23 ***

  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 19,286
Kevin Seifert ‏@espn_nfcnblog

Blair Walsh just set an NFL record with his ninth 50+ yards field goal of the season. #Vikings up over Houston 10-3.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 33,312
Originally posted by Jcool:
Kevin Seifert ‏@espn_nfcnblog

Blair Walsh just set an NFL record with his ninth 50+ yards field goal of the season. #Vikings up over Houston 10-3.

WHAT CHOO KNOW ABOUT BLAIR MUTHAf**kING WALSH

DA SECRET WEAPON

DA TRUE LEGATRON

ON MY FANTASY TEAM SMK
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 33,312
on the flip side arian foster is sucking major dick right now.
Originally posted by Garcia:
WHAT CHOO KNOW ABOUT BLAIR MUTHAf**kING WALSH

DA SECRET WEAPON

DA TRUE LEGATRON

ON MY FANTASY TEAM SMK

Yea he scored me like 24 last week lulz
Originally posted by Garcia:
on the flip side arian foster is sucking major dick right now.

good. throw it to AJ!
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 33,312
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Yea he scored me like 24 last week lulz

I KNOW what a beast doe

look at dez bryant doe
[ Edited by Garcia on Dec 23, 2012 at 10:57 AM ]
Originally posted by Garcia:
on the flip side arian foster is sucking major dick right now.

Always sucks ass in the first 3 quarters..then all of a sudden he ends up with a TD lol
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Need points from Peterson and Alfred Morris nao!
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 33,312
almost started Antonio Brown fuuuuuuu
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 33,312
Blair Walsh doe already on pace for 20 points LOL
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
The f**k is up with the pats
Antonio Brown
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 33,312
Originally posted by YungBird:
Antonio Brown

fuuu and lance moore just scored im f**king up

damnit james jones
[ Edited by Garcia on Dec 23, 2012 at 11:21 AM ]
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,547
Jermichael Finley with a damn nice no-catch lol
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 33,312
Arian Foster got 0 points through the half

Good thing Brees is keeping me in the lead