LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

*** WEEK 15 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 12/13 - 12/17 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
I can't stop laughing, Sanchez gets how many millions? If I was Alex I would spend the entire off season finding the best investment and tax consultants.
lol lol LOL
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
That has to be the GREATEST ending to a game ever!
Mark Sanchez is hoping the world really is ending
What the heck just happened? How do they not start Tebow? At least people would care about the game. It's incredible.
Dude Steve Young is on national TV going....uh...well...uh. Because there just isn't anything to say. God help the Jets.
Holy shizz those were two bad QBs we saw tonight. Sanchez is a fraud. Did nothing at USC (injured half the time), high draft pick for no reason and hasnt shown anything in the NFL that shows he can do anything but hold a clipboard. Good for him for fooling the jets into making him a multi millionaire.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Dilfer just destroying the Jets coaching staff. Absolutely destroying them. I love it.
Kenny Mayne ‏@Kenny_Mayne
Youth football players should unlearn much of what they just witnessed.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Matthew Berry ‏@MatthewBerryTMR

RT @ESPN_Numbers: Mark Sanchez had a 32.6 passer rating vs. Titans. Despite going 0-1 for 0 yds, Tim Tebow had a 39.6 rtg.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo

Mark Sanchez finished with a 6.8 Total QBR on Monday. This was his 4th game with QBR below 7 this SEASON
Originally posted by Jcool:
Matthew Berry ‏@MatthewBerryTMR

RT @ESPN_Numbers: Mark Sanchez had a 32.6 passer rating vs. Titans. Despite going 0-1 for 0 yds, Tim Tebow had a 39.6 rtg.

Tweet of the night from an ESPN writer:

Dan Szymborski ‏@DSzymborski This game is kind of dreary. They should have just re-ran the Niners-Patriots game.

^ LMFAO...Brady is such a b***h
Lol the jets trying to run our pistol formation
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000112142/article/pete-carroll-regrets-seattle-seahawks-fakepunt-call

"I feel bad about this," Carroll said. "It was part of our game plan, it was something I could have called off, and I didn't. It's unfortunate that it comes across like there's something wrong there. That's my fault, totally, for not stopping it from happening ... in the sense that it looked bad."

Carroll's strategy brought to mind a similar situation with the Baltimore Ravens last month, when John Harbaugh called for a fake field goal with his team holding a 41-17 lead over the Oakland Raiders. The Ravens scored a touchdown on the play, and Harbaugh drew criticism for the move.

Harbaugh had no regrets. Carroll can't say the same.

Bullsh** Pete Carroll has always ran up scores, I hope we not only win next week but run the score way up
Share 49ersWebzone