LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

DT Ndamukong Suh, other Lions don't 'understand what it takes to win'

Shop 49ers game tickets
As he grumbled his way through a conversation Sunday night, a Detroit Lions player was asked to consider what has happened this season.

"Yeah, we're loaded," the player said, exhaling after Detroit (4-8) lost its fourth consecutive game and third by four points or less. "But we have a couple of guys who don't understand what it takes to win. Just making a couple of plays and thinking that makes you great … sometimes you want to just shake some of these guys and say, 'Don't you get it?' "

Ndamukong Suh's lapse in judgment led to an excruciating Lions loss against the Colts. (Getty Images)

Anybody in particular?

"Ndamukong [Suh] would be first."

"He's focused for 90 percent of the time," a teammate said. "But it's the 10 percent that kills you. … With [Suh], he loses his cool and all of a sudden we're blowing a play or dealing with some controversy."

But the worst part of Suh's behavior is the trickle effect it has on the team.

"When stars act like that, everybody else thinks it's OK to act like that," the player said. "It's like with kids. You let one get a little out of control, the other one does the same thing pretty quick. It's human nature."

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--dt-ndamukong-suh--other-lions-don-t--understand-what-it-takes-to-win---a-teammate-says-194010397.html
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Dec 6, 2012 at 4:45 PM ]
  • Tman
  • Veteran
you should make another thread for this
Originally posted by Tman:
you should make another thread for this

I only made one.
I don't think I'm the only one to call the Lions a fraud at the beginning of the season, and that they wouldn't even have a sniff at the playoffs this year.
what happened to your season or this and last season is that you ran into the the 49ers twice, and both times your own fans didnt recognise you afterwards.
Naw it ain't Suh it's the head coach.
Even if a te
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
suh will be a Raider next year.
"a Detroit Lions player" = Titus Young?
Poor Madonnakong. Everybody picks on him.

Short offseason = success for the Loins last year. Every team knows their ways now. If they revamp the coaching staff, it should have an impact but that team is cursed me thinks.

"The receiver continually complained to coaches and teammates that he should be getting the ball more because he's better than Johnson, according to two team sources."

LMFAO Titus Young that's the biggest joke I've ever heard
Originally posted by spizzy:
"The receiver continually complained to coaches and teammates that he should be getting the ball more because he's better than Johnson, according to two team sources."

Sure he is that´s why he´s on the cover of Madden............oh wait

Watching these suckholes now blowing a 14 point lead to be outscored 27-3... I'd fire Schwartz in a heartbeat
Share 49ersWebzone