LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 409 users in the forums

John Gruden and the Oakland Raiders

Shop 49ers game tickets
THIS IS SO SO NOT TRUE
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Breaking news?? LOL I think not. You would think a Mod would know better than to make a thread like this. Total speculation and not a thing confirmed.
Originally posted by Jcool:

OMG

I misread that and almost had a heart attack

I thought it said:

I was going to be very sad

I heart my girls next door

Originally posted by wailers15:
THIS IS SO SO NOT TRUE

IS DA TRUE TRUE
I thought the raiders were going to change ther image? Not go in reverse don't get me wrong I like gruden but it just doesn't fit what they said they were trying to do. But whutever.......who cares.....come on chukie. Let's see that we are the raders and we are mean face...lol
Originally posted by kidash98:
John Gruden in talks with the Oakland Raiders about the possibility of coming back (unknown capacity at this point).

If this is true..........I f@$#& knew it.
This seems like a decision that makes no sense. All the other rumors have been high-profile jobs with lots of player potential. Walterfootball.com broke the whole Gruden story like 2 weeks ago which kicked off the rumor mills including this one and UT Vols.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
this is all a smoke screen to get a better deal from ESPN or a s**t load of money from Philly or something... Gruden is not stupid
Originally posted by Wodwo:
I want this to happen just to get Gruden off MNF.

What is wrong with Gruden on Monday night? Sure he's pretty predictable in speech, but that doesn't mean he's not the most entertaining host the show has had in the last decade and a half. He's fine there, reminds me of a new age Madden.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
he's also in talks with the Eagles and Panthers. I'm gonna assume the highest bidder wins and after seeing what the Raiders paid for Palmer, they'll do doubt outbid the other teams for Gruden. I'm just happy he'll be out of the MNF booth. he's goddamn annoying.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Breaking news?? LOL I think not. You would think a Mod would know better than to make a thread like this. Total speculation and not a thing confirmed.

If you read what he posted it is quite clear. Of course it isn't confirmed, where does he imply it is?
It´s so wrong to see Rice as a Raider.
Only worst thing would have been to see him in a cowboys uniform...
Gruden and Reggie McKenzie were together in Green Bay, correct?
Originally posted by Mercuryspeed:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
I want this to happen just to get Gruden off MNF.

What is wrong with Gruden on Monday night? Sure he's pretty predictable in speech, but that doesn't mean he's not the most entertaining host the show has had in the last decade and a half. He's fine there, reminds me of a new age Madden.

seems like he's the only guy that gave niner players some love aka an announcer without an east coast bias for once
Share 49ersWebzone