There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Source: Dockett spat in Rhodes' face

That on-field incident between Cardinals defensive end Darnell Dockett and safety Kerry Rhodes was, in reality, an on-face incident. As in a spit-on-face incident.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, Dockett spat in Rhodes face.

The incident occurred late in the fourth quarter, with the Cardinals trailing 7-6 and the Jets driving. The Cardinals' defense planned to let the Jets score a touchdown, which would have stretched the lead (with the extra point) to 14-6, and which would have given the Cardinals the ball back with a chance to force overtime.

The only problem? Dockett didn't want to let the Jets score. And so he resisted.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/03/source-dockett-spat-in-rhodes-face/
f**k dockett. dirty sob
Originally posted by pahlerbj:

Romo..that guy is on so much s**t it isn't funny.
Dockett has always been a POS. Teammate or not, you never spit in another person's face. How low class can you be?
Originally posted by pahlerbj:

why the f*ggotry?
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Dec 3, 2012 at 11:32 PM ]
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,301
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by pahlerbj:

why the f*ggotry?

Thats Docket after he took a shower while on the social chat network UStream -- IIRC he was talking s**t about Vernon right around this time or during the clip.
And the wheels have officially fallen off.
Fined 200K

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000107358/article/darnell-dockett-fined-more-than-100k-by-arizona-cardinals

NFL.com's Albert Breer reported Friday that the Cardinalsfined Dockett $200,000 for conduct detrimental to the team, according to a source briefed on the fine.
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Fined 200K

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000107358/article/darnell-dockett-fined-more-than-100k-by-arizona-cardinals

NFL.com's Albert Breer reported Friday that the Cardinalsfined Dockett $200,000 for conduct detrimental to the team, according to a source briefed on the fine.

LMAO. Scumbag deserves it.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Fined 200K

Quote:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000107358/article/darnell-dockett-fined-more-than-100k-by-arizona-cardinals

NFL.com's Albert Breer reported Friday that the Cardinalsfined Dockett $200,000 for conduct detrimental to the team, according to a source briefed on the fine.

LMAO. Scumbag deserves it.

This.
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by pahlerbj:

why the f*ggotry?

Thats Docket after he took a shower while on the social chat network UStream -- IIRC he was talking s**t about Vernon right around this time or during the clip.

bingo
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by pahlerbj:

why the f*ggotry?

This f*ggot also had a tramp stamp tattoo on his lower back. Lol!
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by pahlerbj:

why the f*ggotry?

This f*ggot also had a tramp stamp tattoo on his lower back. Lol!

pos