LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 149 users in the forums

*** WEEK 14 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 12/6 - 12/10 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Aint scurred. This Texan defense is overrated

i do too, our defense is way better than the texans.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
I wish we had a playcaller as talented as Josh McDaniels.

Lol, he sucked without Brady.
Idk he made Kyle Orton look like a serviceable QB. And Matt Cassel played pretty damn well under him as well. He's a s**tty HC but an elite offensive mind and play-caller.
If our offense can get going next week we will be in the game. Need to get VD the ball and find someone on defense to cover Welker
And just like that, Houston' run game is deemed irrelevant. It's more about
playing Catch-up now, and a whole lot less about controlling the clock.
Hernandez reminds me of a super swoll version of Juice from SOA
They have to put presure on Brady or they are in trouble. I don't see Texans doing anything on rush other than straight in. The 49ers will have to do some stunts and overloads. If you get presure up the middle is really throws Brady's timing off because he is strictly a pocket passer.
We have to pressure up the middle all day, get Brady out of the pocket. Tight coverage.

The Texans have done none of that.
Hopefully Schaub who I started in fantasy will throw for a gazillion yds now.
  • lazy
  • Veteran

He made Matt Cassel look alright.
The 49ers squad is going to show up primetime. No way we bite that hard on a play action, or make the other mistakes the defense is making.

• Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lazy:

He made Matt Cassel look alright.

And orten damn near a probowler
yes!! talib hurt
Schaub is not playing smart. He is trying to force stuff deep
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
The 49ers squad is going to show up primetime. No way we bite that hard on a play action, or make the other mistakes the defense is making.

And I thought there was no way in hell we make the mistakes of a tie and a loss against the Rams. Pats just want this game and NEED it more than the Texans for playoff seeding. The difference next week for us will be that we NEED to keep winning to not only win our division, but to even earn a playoff spot. Agreed our D is better overall to the Texans, but as many have already mentioned, who the hell is gonna cover Welker??? Im most skird of the screens they are running to him and that other midget, Woodhead. We dont do well on those.
[ Edited by Beezy33 on Dec 10, 2012 at 6:58 PM ]
I'm very impressed with how well the Pats are playing right now, offensively and defensively just dominating this game against a very good Texans team.... Gonna be very tough game next week.
Share 49ersWebzone