LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

*** WEEK 14 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 12/6 - 12/10 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
anyone know how we can clinch a playoff spot next week?
We scored the same way against them last year lol
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Seattle will be cocky and play flat against the Bills. They don't win on the road. They're going to lose because they don't know better

This

I got a funny vibe about that game, I think they will lose, and it'll serve as extra motivation for us to win later that day, and clinch the division.
anyone know how we can clinch a playoff spot next week?

Seattle loss + 49ers win next week to clinch the entire division. -Otherwise 2 more wins straight up (one will have to come within the lion's den, itself).
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Dec 9, 2012 at 6:24 PM ]
Damn stafford just handing out Tds and ints
[ Edited by Aussie49ah on Dec 9, 2012 at 6:34 PM ]
Stafford sucks.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
f**k come on Detroit
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Seattle will be cocky and play flat against the Bills. They don't win on the road. They're going to lose because they don't know better

This

I got a funny vibe about that game, I think they will lose, and it'll serve as extra motivation for us to win later that day, and clinch the division.

I like your vibe.
Det are lucky GB can't get anything going on offense.

Need to just throw it up to Calvin on this drive.
GB better not let CJ get any more yards, i think somehow he wont get Jerry's record this year, but with this freak of athletic nature it may only be a matter of time, no Madden curse this year either, which only a freak like himself could break.

But damn i dont want this guy breaking the GOAT's record.

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

This

I like your vibe.

You guys are crazy they are going to rape the Bills a new one.

You must have missed a couple games

Generally, it is true though - luckily, the Bills will be on the road too
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

This

I like your vibe.

You guys are crazy they are going to rape the Bills a new one.

Are you kidding? They whoop the worst team in the NFL at home and now they're great?

They've won two games on the road all year. Two.

They beat Carolina back when Carolina was s**t and the Bears who were in the midst of a downward spiral.

I'm not saying it's a guaranteed loss but it's far from a guaranteed win.
Stafford suxs supposed to throw the ball in front of the receiver not 5 yards behind. For someone who was touted as being elite at the beginning of the year.l, he throws so many dud balls
Can't believe how hard Collinsworth is sucking Packer d**k after the turnover on downs. They're not any more impressive in this game than Niners were today. What a blowhard!
Share 49ersWebzone