There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 14 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 12/6 - 12/10 ***

wrong thread
[ Edited by captveg on Dec 9, 2012 at 1:24 PM ]
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
RGIII may have torn an MCL or ACL

Terrible News.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 899
Wow. We look like crap
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
RGIII may have torn an MCL or ACL

Terrible News.

I hope not
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 899
Damn Aldon is a beast.
cmon Cardinals
Lets go niners
Whisenhunt has to get fired for this 9-game losing streak and terrible performance this week, right?
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
RGIII may have torn an MCL or ACL

Terrible News.

I didn't think they could pull off the win against Baltimore. Hope he didn't tear anything
Dude what are the seahawks doing right now? Just run the ball and run the clock.
Originally posted by VA49er:
Dude what are the seahawks doing right now? Just run the ball and run the clock.

pete carrol is a dick
Originally posted by captveg:
Whisenhunt has to get fired for this 9-game losing streak and terrible performance this week, right?

Absolutely.

I hope he stays though.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 105,087
lol 58-0
Originally posted by VA49er:
Dude what are the seahawks doing right now? Just run the ball and run the clock.

Matt Flynn needs the reps
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
RGIII may have torn an MCL or ACL

Terrible News.

I didn't think they could pull off the win against Baltimore. Hope he didn't tear anything
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home