LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

Jeff Fisher is starting to get on my nerves...

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Fisher is and always has been great coach I wanted him before we got serious about signing harbuagh. They beat our ass both times IMO plain and simple. Kap showed who he was and Jeff made him look like a young QB just like a good defensive coach supposed to.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
got nothing against Fisher, but he's delusional to think they went out and actually won that game. We gave it to them.

Sorry I disagree they beat our ass both times. They didnt even have Amendola the the second game. Kap and others like Delanie and Akers didnt show up. We got out coached our run game was a joke same as our play calls we didnt use VD and crabs was the only one making plays. Our defense got pushed around out there.
Originally posted by Axl49:
got nothing against Fisher, but he's delusional to think they went out and actually won that game. We gave it to them.

Sorry I disagree they beat our ass both times. They didnt even have Amendola the the second game. Kap and others like Delanie and Akers didnt show up. We got out coached our run game was a joke same as our play calls we didnt use VD and crabs was the only one making plays. Our defense got pushed around out there.

first game yeah....

game 2 they allowed 85 yards rushing in 75 minutes of game time. the rams offense scored 6 points.

8 if you wanna credit the rams O for the 2 pt conversion.
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Dec 4, 2012 at 11:25 AM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Jeff Fisher wasn't on Saved by the Bell

Fisher is and always has been great coach I wanted him before we got serious about signing harbuagh. They beat our ass both times IMO plain and simple. Kap showed who he was and Jeff made him look like a young QB just like a good defensive coach supposed to.

Jeff Fisher went to a SuperBowl. I'll give him that but he didn't win it. You see his overall record

150–132-1. That's over about a 20 year period. That's good. He's good not great. People throw the word great on everybody

like its ok. What they really mean is he is good or pretty good. The great ones do stuff that others can't or won't do or they win at the

highest level and Fisher has done neither. And how EXACLTY did the Rams beat our butt. They tied a game both teams had a chance
to win. And they won a game we both know they should have lost. They scored a TOTAL of 3 points more than us in 10 quarters.
But hey Jeff Fisher is Awesome. Let's see him take over a garbage outfit and get them to the NFC championship game in his FIRST year.
Oh wait.... he can't because he 's not a great coach. But you know who is? Jim Harbaugh. So if you want to go lick Jeff Fisher's N**s go right
ahead. But don't think of him as great because he's not.
I wish these b*****ds didn't suck so much so we could get a 3rd game in playoffs.

I agree with this post besides the bold. Our D played a very good game and basically held them to a field goal.

It's not there fault the O basically spotted them 13 points. The only thing that the D did really bad was letting them get that 2 pt conversion. No way the shoulda scored that, especially after being backed up 5 yards. Other than that a pretty solid defensive performance.
It's almost like fisher has built the team to compete with us , but forgot about the other 30 teams in the nfl. They've brought it to us both games this year , so hats off to them.

Fisher is a good coach , good not great . Bill Walsh is great and there is no way you would put fisher in the same tier.
Originally posted by Geeked:
Originally posted by Garcia:
They beat us.

Jeff Fisher is a good coach, has his team playing well/hard, and isn't saying anything no one else already knows.

Time to get over it.

Dude, Fisher is doing the 49ers a favor by calling out Roman and his inability to adapt the gameplan or generate effective playcalls.

I agree 100%.
I like fisher, he's like a Singletary but he actually knows what he's doing.

Fisher has a hood pass. He's ok
Originally posted by YungAce:
Fisher has a hood pass. He's ok

4-0-1 within the NFC West, 1-6 against everyone else....
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
4-0-1 within the NFC West, 1-6 against everyone else....

Perhaps they are the masters of the black and blue game in the NFC West right now. We can play it, but it also requires playing mistake free football, which we do not seem to do. Between getting to cute, not making adjustments, and mental errors at the wrong time, we essentially gave away those games to the Rams this season.

I will say that one game we may be more equipped to play better than any team in the NFC West is to get into a shoot out.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:

[ Edited by Geeked on Dec 9, 2012 at 4:21 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone