There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jeff Fisher is starting to get on my nerves...

Originally posted by barako:
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Like I said in another thread. I reiterate here now.

They can feel good about it if they want but now I know how the Cardinals felt when they went to the super bowl but got beat by us twice that season. We all laughed and cheered in the moment but when January and February came, they were in the super bowl and we were not. Now we get to enjoy that same "who got the last laugh" notion as they did. Let them have their moment now as we prepare for ours next month when the playoffs come and their watching the games on their televisions.

What makes you so sure we are going to make the playoffs?

We went into Green Bay and won and we beat Chicago pretty easily. We've proven how good we are. Plus the fact that we have never lost two in a row under Harbaugh and we have arguably the best defense in the league. With that said Harbaugh has shown me enough in nearly two full seasons that I trust in his coaching enough that I choose not to believe that this team will self implode in its last four games. You should be a little more confident.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
We went into Green Bay and won and we beat Chicago pretty easily. We've proven how good we are. Plus the fact that we have never lost two in a row under Harbaugh and we have arguably the best defense in the league. With that said Harbaugh has shown me enough in nearly two full seasons that I trust in his coaching enough that I choose not to believe that this team will self implode in its last four games. You should be a little more confident.

We don't matchup well vs. teams with dominant defensive lines.....
He's spawned other notable scumbags such as Hainesworth and Shwartz.

He teaches dirty tactics to get an edge. I think it caught up off guard which is why the offense looked off.
got nothing against Fisher, but he's delusional to think they went out and actually won that game. We gave it to them.
He's a better coach than Harbaugh. Plain and simple.
Fisher is a good coach and he has a young, talented team that he is rebuilding from the ground up. They appear to have our number right now and they are loaded with draft picks from the RG3 trade in the next couple of years. Get used to it! The Rams and Fisher will be a challenge now and in the future.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
got nothing against Fisher, but he's delusional to think they went out and actually won that game. We gave it to them.

they did win.

I'm not so sure, sorry. We will see what this team is made of in these last 4 games.
This is not the one team division of the eighties, this is fast becoming a tough division of quality teams, we will rise to the occasion, or we will scrap it out as a wild card. Three young teams with good defenses and young quarterbacks....and then there is Arizona! Arizona has some pieces in place, and it won't take much for them to improve, this is going to be a great decade for the NFC West! This division could dominate the play offs and Super Bowl for some time, let's make sure we get our share! I trust management to keep us at the top of this division, but is won't be easy!
Fisher's teams play dirty. Did you see Finnegan kick Crabtree in the head when he was on the ground? I hate that jerk! How was that not a flag?

Yes, it was gift wrapped-"To Fisher- Love Santa Ref"
Originally posted by Garcia:
They beat us.

Jeff Fisher is a good coach, has his team playing well/hard, and isn't saying anything no one else already knows.

Time to get over it.

Dude, Fisher is doing the 49ers a favor by calling out Roman and his inability to adapt the gameplan or generate effective playcalls.
Originally posted by Wrathman:

Yes, it was gift wrapped-"To Fisher- Love Santa Ref"

Cough!!! - you mean "Santa Roman and his o-line rain deer".
Originally posted by area49:
He's a better coach than Harbaugh. Plain and simple.

Is that because his team is more likely to end up in LA?
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Its fuggin tuesday people. NFL Week 13 is over.