There are 80 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jeff Fisher is starting to get on my nerves...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000104892/article/jeff-fishers-rams-built-to-beat-jim-harbaughs-49ers

The whole "we can play with anybody" saga is taking its toll very fast. I get that the rams played us in two competitive games but we gift wrapped a victory for them yesterday with costly mistakes. In reality they should have been shut out and it took a couple surprise fake punts and the continued failure of our kicker just for them to tie us last time. These teams are not THAT close yet. We still have the much better squad in my opinion. We beat the teams that we had too to be sitting where we are like Chicago and Green Bay, they did not. I'm already looking forward to next season when we see these jokers again.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
They beat us.

Jeff Fisher is a good coach, has his team playing well/hard, and isn't saying anything no one else already knows.

Time to get over it.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
F*** Jeff Fisher and especially f*** Greg Roman.
wasn't harbaugh playing this card (in his own way ) last year?

jeff fisher gets on my nerves because his teams tend to play dirty.........
Yeah he's loving this but can you blame him really? He got us twice. Where were the second half adjustments for the 49ers. We were outcoached. We were not outplayed in either game. The 49ers defense did as much damage as the Rams and we didn't send the house on every play. The Rams stacked the box and blitzed the hell out of us and we did nothing to make them pay for it. Same ole story. Pressure has been beating us forever. We finally get it figured out and now the coaches make a qb switch. Back to square one.
yah f**k that dude
lets be real here, he didn't beat us, we beat ourselves.
He was probaly pissed off no one gave them credit the last game they played us (tie) and now that they beat us, he said what he did.

Get over it...

Next time we need MOSS to go hit him.
Like I said in another thread. I reiterate here now.

They can feel good about it if they want but now I know how the Cardinals felt when they went to the super bowl but got beat by us twice that season. We all laughed and cheered in the moment but when January and February came, they were in the super bowl and we were not. Now we get to enjoy that same "who got the last laugh" notion as they did. Let them have their moment now as we prepare for ours next month when the playoffs come and their watching the games on their televisions.
sucks for you, because that's exactly what he wants to do
Originally posted by kidash98:
He was probaly pissed off no one gave them credit the last game they played us (tie) and now that they beat us, he said what he did.

Get over it...

I don't remember our coach basking in his glory after any wins last year or this year, despite some weird arrogant parallel that people try to draw to him. Especially last year when nobody took us for real, we just won and moved on. I think Fisher and his rams should quit acting like they won the super bowl and do the same.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Originally posted by kidash98:

Get over it...

I don't remember our coach basking in his glory after any wins last year or this year, despite some weird arrogant parallel that people try to draw to him. Especially last year when nobody took us for real, we just won and moved on. I think Fisher and his rams should quit acting like they won the super bowl and do the same.

did we forget the lions game already?

"if the 49ers success offends you. so be it"
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
did we forget the lions game already?

"if the 49ers success offends you. so be it"

THAT IS THE BEST DEFENSIVE PERFORMANCE I HAVE EVER SEEN
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Rams will make the playoffs within the next year or 2....Fisher is a solid coach, and we lost