There are 117 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Lions benched Titus Young for sabotaging their passing offense

Dude needs to see a shrink
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Yep. He's got some variety of personality disorder. I'm still thinking psychopathic narcissist. Maybe borderline....

Teams should start hiring shrinks with football knowledge in the scouting department.
Why? The lions can keep wasting high picks on all the headcase WR's out there, doesnt matter to me......
All I can say is, I am so happy the Rams let him go.
Young reminds me of a certain RB that ended Steve Young's career. He would be coming from the Rams too! Hope he doesn't try to run some kids over after next.
[ Edited by 49erMike on Feb 16, 2013 at 6:14 AM ]
Millions of people would do anything just to be on the Lions roster. Hell, just to be a damn equipment manager

I hope his NFL career is over and his money is gone. Ungrateful piece of s**t
Originally posted by RealShaloop:
Millions of people would do anything just to be on the Lions roster. Hell, just to be a damn equipment manager

I hope his NFL career is over and his money is gone. Ungrateful piece of s**t

+1
Bump for more lulz!

He got arrested 3 times in a span of 48 hours.

What a jackass. Say goodbye to your career u dumbf**k!
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Bump for more lulz!

He got arrested 3 times in a span of 48 hours.

What a jackass. Say goodbye to your career u dumbf**k!

Burglary and assault on a cop when you play in the NFL!?

How can anyone be this bad at life?
Why the hell is he breaking into somebody's house? Was he trying to rape somebody? Was he trying to steal s**t? Did he blow all his money already? What a f**king idiot.
You know you are soo dumb, like really really dumb, fo' real
  • kent
  • Veteran
Think it may be a mental illness issue. Sad.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by jrg:
Titus Young recently boasted he's better than Megatron

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/04/titus-young-recently-boasted-hes-better-than-megatron/

damn he really is that stupid

He really went there

yeeeeeah, and cheaterall sherm is better than D. Revis (before injury)
Titus Young's father addresses son's actions: "That's not my son."-
Titus was arrested on DUI charges last Monday and released from jail. He then was arrested again doing his best "Gone in 60 Seconds" impression and trying to steal his car back out of the police impound lot. Then Friday he was arrested for a third time and charged with burglary, assault on a peace officer and resisting arrest.

Richard Young recalled a conversation with his son after his troubles with the Lions where Titus was struggling to figure out what was happening to him.
"He said, 'I just don't feel good. I'm not myself, I don't feel good, Dad. I don't know what's happening to me,' " Richard said.
Whether it's through the legal system or through the efforts of his family, let's hope Titus Young can get the help he desperately needs.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/14/titus-youngs-father-addresses-sons-actions-thats-not-my-son/
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on May 14, 2013 at 12:56 AM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
When keepin it real goes wrong

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Yep. He's got some variety of personality disorder. I'm still thinking psychopathic narcissist. Maybe borderline....

Teams should start hiring shrinks with football knowledge in the scouting department.
Why? The lions can keep wasting high picks on all the headcase WR's out there, doesnt matter to me......