LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

Lions benched Titus Young for sabotaging their passing offense

Shop 49ers game tickets
I was going to post about this the other day. This Nonsense will never happen in SF, anybody not Named Patrick Willis would be cut immediately......
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Titus Young is running for biggest idiot in the NFL.

For those who lost track, earlier this week Titus tweeted that if he didn't get the ball more, he'd retire. In a interview, Schwartz said that probably wasn't the best thing to do, and that they'll have to talk about it.

Titus handled it well....

"Oh I'm not done, if y'all going to cut me let me go. I'm tired of the threats," Young tweeted. "Never needed the money Give me a dollar and a ball bet I come back #HallofFame"

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/25/titus-young-is-back-on-twitter/
This dude is ruining his career.
Wait..... So then how stupid it Matt Stafford? What qb would not notice the receiver lined up in the wrong spot and get on him to move or wouldn't the coach know this and call timout and get him straight. Sounds like the Lions are grasping at excuses here. I just can't believe that an NFL offense would be that disfunctional with so many star players.

I dont know about you guys but I would be happy if the 49ers gave up a late round pick to get this guy. He may be an idiot but in the 49ers locker room it would not be put up with. Also the guy can make some tough catches and would be great out of the slot. Easily worth a 6th for a guy in the dog house on another team.
[ Edited by hohbie on Jan 25, 2013 at 9:01 AM ]
Originally posted by hohbie:

I dont know about you guys but I would be happy if the 49ers gave up a late round pick to get this guy. He may be an idiot but in the 49ers locker room it would not be put up with. Also the guy can make some tough catches and would be great out of the slot. Easily worth a 6th for a guy in the dog house on another team.

Not no, HELL no! The reason we have a good locker room is because we don't bring in me-first headcases like this. Hang, your head in shame, please. Cue the Charlie Brown sad walk music!
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

Not no, HELL no! The reason we have a good locker room is because we don't bring in me-first headcases like this. Hang, your head in shame, please. Cue the Charlie Brown sad walk music!

You would have said this about Moss and others that have came here and been amazing under Harbaugh. He has been an idiot but look at the team he is on. That entire team has a bunch of head cases including the coach. Maybe a change of scenery will help him get it together.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

You would have said this about Moss and others that have came here and been amazing under Harbaugh. He has been an idiot but look at the team he is on. That entire team has a bunch of head cases including the coach. Maybe a change of scenery will help him get it together.

Just like it helped Brandon Jacobs get it together, right?
Originally posted by Janitor:

It didnt work in that case, but would you consider it a huge disaster? That is why I am okay with it. Harbaugh has shown that he will get rid of anyone who doesnt do what he wants them to do (ie. Jacobs and Edwards). With that in mind why would you be against bringing in Young? The guy obviously has more talent then our receivers not named Crabs, Moss (prob wont be back), or Manningham. I think it is a low risk high reward move.
Seriously, this guy wants to leave the Lions then just keep it at that, but dont go on a tyrant rant, that just closes doors to other team you could have landed in.
[ Edited by ace49ers on Jan 26, 2013 at 2:11 AM ]

Originally posted by Janitor:

It didnt work in that case, but would you consider it a huge disaster? That is why I am okay with it. Harbaugh has shown that he will get rid of anyone who doesnt do what he wants them to do (ie. Jacobs and Edwards). With that in mind why would you be against bringing in Young? The guy obviously has more talent then our receivers not named Crabs, Moss (prob wont be back), or Manningham. I think it is a low risk high reward move.

We just saw the end result, not the in between. But I'd take the guy for that dollar.
Tit-us young is a all pro jackass.

f**k him.
  • titan
  • Veteran
What a tool! They should've smacked him after the game.
Originally posted by pitseleh:
We just saw the end result, not the in between. But I'd take the guy for that dollar.

Ditto. Only for a dollar.
Stafford throws a million passes and he doesn't get any lol. I'd be angry too but he handled it like a fool
Share 49ersWebzone