LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 215 users in the forums

Shooting at KC Chiefs facility?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by BobS:
True, but most people die of old age or disease. 25 year old rich guy with a newborn committing murder - suicide is pretty rare and shocking, especially one you assume isn't doing hard drugs.

Um suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the US. And #1 in college students. This is an ignorant post. The only reason people don't hear about suicide is because it's unaccepted in our society and people push it under the rug like it isn't a big deal. When it is.
Saying this act is rare and shocking is ignorant? What is wrong with you?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jovan Belcher ‏@Jovan_Belcher

Jovan's family, "We would like to thank everyone for their support during this difficult time. We never would have imagined such a thing 1/2

2/2 A young child is now going to grow up without parents. Please continue to pray. God bless."
Originally posted by DonJulio:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Why did he kill the girl?

What is so serious to wanna kill a girl when he could get so any others????

Only thing I found was the they had an argument after she came back from a trey songz concert last night around 1 a

But didnt he kill her at 8am?
True, but most people die of old age or disease. 25 year old rich guy with a newborn committing murder - suicide is pretty rare and shocking, especially one you assume isn't doing hard drugs.

Um suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the US. And #1 in college students. This is an ignorant post. The only reason people don't hear about suicide is because it's unaccepted in our society and people push it under the rug like it isn't a big deal. When it is.

It's ignorant because it is untrue

Yep

Yep

I just don't understand why he Couldn't just go his separate ways from her instead of killing her. He isn't even MARRIED to her!!!!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Andrew Bynum ‏@33Bynum

I agree to double this... RT @Jovan_Belcher 1 RT= $1 to the beautiful child that will now grow up without parents.

It's ignorant because it is untrue

I certainly find it shocking under these circumstances.

If it's the 10th leading cause of deaths in the US it obviously isn't THAT rare

Yep

I just don't understand why he Couldn't just go his separate ways from her instead of killing her. He isn't even MARRIED to her!!!!

He's a f**king selfish coward

Originally posted by Jcool:
Quote:
Andrew Bynum ‏@33Bynum

I agree to double this... RT @Jovan_Belcher 1 RT= $1 to the beautiful child that will now grow up without parents.

Don't underestimate the power of the internet. What are these guys going to do if it gets retweeted 5 million times.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

Yep

Pretty much!!!!!

She probably broke up with him and it was his way of gaining "control" . If I can't have her, no one can BS.

Then realized how stupid and final it was what he had done.
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
I certainly find it shocking under these circumstances.

No doubt it's shocking because its an NFL player, that's not what I was referring to. If you read my post you'd see it's the 10th leading cause of death in the US making it not very rare.
And the main reason it's shocking is because it's an NFL player. Stuff like this always happens its just not in the media on a large scale. Doesn't take away how awful of an incident it is. It is a real tragedy.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

Yep

yup
Suicide may be the 10th leading cause of death but a murder/suicide is much less common.
Share 49ersWebzone