LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 203 users in the forums

Shooting at KC Chiefs facility?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Originally posted by pelos21:
Damn that's some tragic s**t. Wtf was he going through to make him do something like that? Puts a lot of s**t in perspective.

Makes football seem utterly irrelevant. If the league makes the team play this Sunday I'll honestly be shocked.

I'd be surprised if they don't play.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Damn that's some tragic s**t. Wtf was he going through to make him do something like that? Puts a lot of s**t in perspective.

Makes football seem utterly irrelevant. If the league makes the team play this Sunday I'll honestly be shocked.

Geez, I mean I guess I could understand wanting to move on with everything as normally as possible to stop it from getting into the guys' heads...just seems so crass
Who makes the final call on that? Goodell?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
You still play the game you don't stop just because some looney tune went crazy.
People on ESPN are saying that she gave him the HIV virus idk how true that is...
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KennyBoiiii:
People on ESPN are saying that she gave him the HIV virus idk how true that is...

haha how the f**k could they possibly know that. And even if she did... I'm pretty sure that s**t would've popped up in one of the... oh I don't know... dozens of blood screens that dude has to go through in the NFL.

huh? ESPN haven't even released a name yet....
Originally posted by okdkid:

haha how the f**k could they possibly know that. And even if she did... I'm pretty sure that s**t would've popped up in one of the... oh I don't know... dozens of blood screens that dude has to go through in the NFL.

NFL doesn't do blood testing for drugs. Even if they did, they don't test for HIV.
  • JD81
  • Veteran

LINKKKKKKKKKKK??????????????????????
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Who makes the final call on that? Goodell?

Ultimately Goodell, yes. But I'm sure he will seek guidance from the Chiefs and Panthers.

POS
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JD81:

LINKKKKKKKKKKK??????????????????????

that what happen when you edb
Originally posted by cwilson830:

Agreed. The game will go on. People die. It's sucks, and it's hard, but that's life.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
reminds me of what happened with Chris Benoit of the WWE
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Police spokesman Darin Snapp said authorities received a call Saturday morning from a woman who said her daughter had been shot multiple times at a residence about five miles away from the Arrowhead complex. Snapp said a call was then received from the Chiefs' practice facility. Upon arriving, Snapp said that police witnessed a black male in a car with a handgun to his head talking to two Chiefs officials. That's when police heard a gunshot.

Members of the Chiefs organization told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter some players noticed the shooter was troubled in his car and went in the facility and told someone before Pioli and Crennel called police and went outside to talk to him. The player then killed himself in front of them. Snapp said that before turning the gun on himself, the player thanked Pioli and Crennel for all they had done for him. Arrowhead Stadium has been locked down since about 8 a.m.

One of the more f**ked up things I've read in recent months... regardless, Rest in Peace
Share 49ersWebzone