LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 281 users in the forums

Shooting at KC Chiefs facility?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
can one of you confirm the following i read on espn comments

GoNyKnicks9
Channel 5 news in Kansas City are reporting Belcher shot and killed his girlfriend. He then drove to the Chiefs stadium where he shot and killed 5 teammates before turning the gun on himself outside the stadium and being confronted by coaches including Romeo Crenel.

Only the player and the girlfriend were involved. Nobody else. That has been confirmed.

Thank god I was about to say omg 5 other players
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
So many people to feel sad for that I don't even know where to begin.

There aren't words.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Wtf I'm speechless
Sad, very sad
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
RT @ESPNRadio980: Word out of Kansas City is that Javon Belcher killed his girlfriend then committed suicide in front of head coach and GM.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
RT @ESPNRadio980: Word out of Kansas City is that Javon Belcher killed his girlfriend then committed suicide in front of head coach and GM.

so he seriously killed himself in front of Pioli and Crennel!??????
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
So many questions swirling around in my head and none of them matter.

Surreal. Tragic.
The NFL has told the Carolina Panthers to travel as planned to Kansas City today. The Panthers interim GM has said.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
RT @KCStar Police: Chiefs player, 25, was met by coaches in parking lot of practice facility and then took his own life.
Originally posted by sfout:

so he seriously killed himself in front of Pioli and Crennel!??????

Soooooo selfish. How messed up will Pioli and Crennel be? How much of a mess will that baby have to work through growing up? I can only hope the kid wasn't in the room when everything went down. I know 2.5 months is pretty young, but who knows what the subconcious can retain.

Truly, truly sad
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
So awful, my goodness. Wtf
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Albert Breer: Just got off phone w/the KCPD. Spokesman said PD the girl's mother called them, her daughter had been shot by her "on-again, off-again bf".
Damn
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Just terrible
Share 49ersWebzone