Shooting at KC Chiefs facility?

Originally posted by NickV:
Damn man...wonder who it is?

Jovan Belcher.
Originally posted by JD81:

Jovan Belcher.

Hearing he shot himself in front of Crennel and Pioli. Wow. This is horribly sad.
Glazer: The details are still coming in but the player allegedly shot his girlfriend then went to facility and shot himself
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Hearing he shot himself in front of Crennel and Pioli. Wow. This is horribly sad.

WHAT????????? LINK
Could have been much much worse

I wonder if he drove to practice intending on killing others

Jovan Belcher.

That's F'ed up!
LaConfora: Chief LB Jovian Belcher was involved in a shooting involving at least one other person outside the team's facility today, source said...
Wow

WHAT????????? LINK

Just some fan rumors. May not be true.

I hope he doesnt have any post concussion problems.
If this happened in front of the team there is no way the Chiefs will play tomorrow, or perhaps even for a couple of weeks.

With such little time left in the season, I would imagine Goodell and his staff are looking at protocol similar to that in the event a team is lost to an accident. They've had procedures in place for that for 60 years.

In addition emphasis on personal well-being and mental health....and of course the concussion issue.

This is just wretched though.

WHAT????????? LINK

Just some fan rumors. May not be true.

I hope he doesnt have any post concussion problems.

I don't want to sound insensitive but this sounds like family violence, not concussions.
dude is leaving behind a 2.5 month old baby.
can one of you confirm the following i read on espn comments

GoNyKnicks9
Channel 5 news in Kansas City are reporting Belcher shot and killed his girlfriend. He then drove to the Chiefs stadium where he shot and killed 5 teammates before turning the gun on himself outside the stadium and being confronted by coaches including Romeo Crenel.
[ Edited by Negrodamus on Dec 1, 2012 at 8:11 AM ]
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

Quote:
GoNyKnicks9
Channel 5 news in Kansas City are reporting Belcher shot and killed his girlfriend. He then drove to the Chiefs stadium where he shot and killed 5 teammates before turning the gun on himself outside the stadium and being confronted by coaches including Romeo Crenel.

Sounds legit
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

GoNyKnicks9

Only the player and the girlfriend were involved. Nobody else. That has been confirmed.