There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Shooting at KC Chiefs facility?

Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by mug0mug:
Originally posted by Muggins:
I'm not against guns but if anything, this shows why people should not have them.

Probably would've been more painful and gruesome if he stabbed her to death.

A lot better chance to escape a knife or a fist than a gun.

Maybe not from an NFL linebacker...

Would be interesting to see him stab himself to death doe.
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Let's concentrate on the little girl. She needs love and caring.

She'll have grandparents and a s**tload of cash. There will be worse orphan situations in this country.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,927
This dude was a total piece of s**t, stole that babies momma.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Let's concentrate on the little girl. She needs love and caring.

She'll have grandparents and a s**tload of cash. There will be worse orphan situations in this country.

That's a good point. the kid is probably WAY better off with experienced parents and $$ too.
After reading through most of the posts here concerning this sad matter, and hearing some say he's a scumbag others defending him,and others wanting to hear all the facts before saying anything and so on and so on..It makes me stop and wonder what the hell are we debating here? And why? To prove a point?
Bottom line is everyone here on this earth has made mistakes be it some worse then others. The truth is, Is how devastating this is to everyone involved. Dude lost it, did something so horrible and took a cowards way out and couldn't man up to his situation he created,,is he scumbag ? at this point who really cares?? His fate is sealed. Life's were lost!!!, a little girl will never know her parents, Now two families are now turned upside down and these people who are directly effected I can't even imagine what there feeling right now...
And yet here we are discussing and debating each others views trying to prove who's point is more valid..
As humans we have more class then that I would hope, Forget that dude he makes no difference now good or bad,,thats his legacy ,,,, honor those who deserve honor and if you believe in such thing pray, for the families in this time of great sorrow that they may find some sort of comfort in these trying times...
Originally posted by okdkid:
Dead girlfriend's Instagram

http://instagram.com/kasandraperkins

https://www.facebook.com/kasandra.m.perkins
Originally posted by Chief:
This dude was a total piece of s**t, stole that babies momma.

And the babies daddy so its even worse.

It seems everybody wants to make it so much worse (if thats possible) by pointing out that a man killed a woman. It is no worse than a woman killing a man.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Dec 1, 2012 at 10:08 PM ]
Originally posted by TlSSER:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Dead girlfriend's Instagram

http://instagram.com/kasandraperkins

https://www.facebook.com/kasandra.m.perkins

Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by Chief:
This dude was a total piece of s**t, stole that babies momma.

And the babies daddy so its even worse.

It seems everybody wants to make it so much worse (if thats possible) by pointing out that a man killed a woman. It is no worse than a woman killing a man.

Huh? Its about one human killing another and robbing the child of both her parents. It is a senseless and cowardly act - regardless of whether it was done by a man or a woman. It is a tragedy and I have nothing but disgust for Belcher. But, not anymore than I would his girlfriend if she had done this act.
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by TlSSER:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Dead girlfriend's Instagram

http://instagram.com/kasandraperkins

https://www.facebook.com/kasandra.m.perkins



Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by TlSSER:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Dead girlfriend's Instagram

http://instagram.com/kasandraperkins

https://www.facebook.com/kasandra.m.perkins


https://www.facebook.com/jovan.belcher
Originally posted by TlSSER:
https://www.facebook.com/kasandra.m.perkins

why does she have jackie battle as her favortie athlete?
Originally posted by 5NorCalSavage2:
Originally posted by TlSSER:
https://www.facebook.com/kasandra.m.perkins

why does she have jackie battle as her favortie athlete?

uh oh.....
Jay Glazer just tweeted that a Browns employee hung himself at the team facility yesterday.

Glazer: Browns also dealt w tragedy yesterday when team discovered an employee committed suicide by hanging himself in the ... tmi.me/BmH5W
Originally posted by okdkid:
Jay Glazer just tweeted that a Browns employee hung himself at the team facility yesterday.

Glazer: Browns also dealt w tragedy yesterday when team discovered an employee committed suicide by hanging himself in the ... tmi.me/BmH5W

Damn....what the f**k is going on.
Very cool to see the Chiefs win today.