There are 114 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Shooting at KC Chiefs facility?

It's tragic.
Originally posted by Jcool:
11,136 RETWEETS

https://twitter.com/Jovan_Belcher/status/274937385781981184

How do u find out the number or RT? I dont have an acct.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,220
20,366 RETWEETS

https://twitter.com/Jovan_Belcher/status/274937385781981184
Dam,,talk about throwing away your life and a good life at that,,How sad for everyone involved.. My condolances to the families and the Chiefs
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,220
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
How do u find out the number or RT? I dont have an acct.

Just click on the link... It is right under the reply link
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
How do u find out the number or RT? I dont have an acct.

Just click on the link... It is right under the reply link

Don't see it. must be cause I'm on my phone
Originally posted by Jcool:
20,366 RETWEETS

https://twitter.com/Jovan_Belcher/status/274937385781981184

It's been reported this is a fake acct.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by Jcool:
20,366 RETWEETS

https://twitter.com/Jovan_Belcher/status/274937385781981184

It's been reported this is a fake acct.

lol
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by Jcool:
20,366 RETWEETS

https://twitter.com/Jovan_Belcher/status/274937385781981184

It's been reported this is a fake acct.

Bet if true someone will step up and hold up the agreement
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,220
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by Jcool:
20,366 RETWEETS

https://twitter.com/Jovan_Belcher/status/274937385781981184

It's been reported this is a fake acct.

Well.... That's unfortunate
  • BobS
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,670
Belcher's family has supposedly built a shrine to him in their front yard, in my eyes that is in poor taste considering a little baby lost it's mother because of his actions. To me it would be ok if he just took his own life. I don't understand people getting upset in here over people calling Belcher names, they are acting like he was just a troubled guy who committed suicide while ignoring the other victims.
Rumor is while he was at Maine, he got into a argument with his GF and punched out a window. He lost a lot of blood and passed out on the way to the hospital.Almost lost his thumb.
Anyone hear anymore about the rumor that she gave him HIV? Not that anything can ever justify what he did.

Did people talk this much s**t about Steve McNair's girlfriend for killing him then herself? Or was it not as bad because she killed him and not the other way around?
Video from his Facebook..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=618974567899&set=vb.5812963&type=3&theater
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,585
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Anyone hear anymore about the rumor that she gave him HIV? Not that anything can ever justify what he did.

Did people talk this much s**t about Steve McNair's girlfriend for killing him then herself? Or was it not as bad because she killed him and not the other way around?

Wow if true.