There are 110 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Shooting at KC Chiefs facility?

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I dont care what the motive was. It is meaningless. He killed the young lady in cold blood and then was was a coward and killed himself. I think thats all I need to know.
Sometimes I have to remind myself that this is a fan's forum, and as fans we can be utterly irresponsible at times and make unbelievably ignorant and grossly simplistic statements. Unless you are holding back info from the rest of the news consuming public, I dare say you don't know him, his family, or the circumstance well enough to conclude this was "meaningless", that it was in "cold blood", or that he was a "coward". And based on whats been reported thus far it's simply not enough to conclude anything beyond the reported.
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
I dont care what the motive was. It is meaningless. He killed the young lady in cold blood and then was was a coward and killed himself. I think thats all I need to know.
Sometimes I have to remind myself that this is a fan's forum, and as fans we can be utterly irresponsible at times and make unbelievably ignorant and grossly simplistic statements. Unless you are holding back info from the rest of the news consuming public, I dare say you don't know him, his family, or the circumstance well enough to conclude this was "meaningless", that it was in "cold blood", or that he was a "coward". And based on whats been reported thus far it's simply not enough to conclude anything beyond the reported.

The same can be said vice versa, sometimes I have to remind myself this is a fan's forum, and some will defend a douchbag

You can bold all the things you want and attack me but it doesnt change my feelings. Yes,in my opinion he is a coward for kiiling himself and not facing judgement or telling people why this happened.

You can bold all the things you want and attack me but it doesnt change my feelings. Yes,in my opinion he is a coward for kiiling himself and not facing judgement or telling people why this happened.

Have you considered that he may have had a mental illness?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

The same can be said vice versa, sometimes I have to remind myself this is a fan's forum, and some will defend a douchbag

A simplistic and childish response that was... If your kids spouse murdered your child for an unknown reason then kills his/herself I guess you wouldnt care to know why it happened?
Feel bad for the baby. Shes gonna have to be the one to sholder this tradgey the longest. so, so sad.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran

No one is defending this guy for killing his GF/Himself.
Just reserving judgement on who he is because no one knew about this guy before about an hour ago.

I don't see a point in calling this guy a coward or whatever because I don't know who he was, what he was going through, what was said .... etc. Even if you did know... what is the point of calling him a coward?
[ Edited by Garcia on Dec 1, 2012 at 2:54 PM ]
Let's all remember to disagree respectfully. Attack the posts, not the poster.

Thanks.
Originally posted by modninerfan:

A simplistic and childish response that was... If your kids spouse murdered your child for an unknown reason then kills his/herself I guess you wouldnt care to know why it happened?

• gage
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:

Just reserving judgement on who he is because no one knew about this guy before about an hour ago.

I don't see a point in calling this guy a coward or whatever because I don't know who he was, what he was going through, what was said .... etc. Even if you did know... what is the point of calling him a coward?

Originally posted by NickSh49:

These.

Originally posted by NickSh49:

Which mental illness has the symptom of killing your GF over an argument?

If you actually read my statements on this you'll find that I'm not defending anyone.

I don't need to know anything except that he killed his GF and child's mother over an argument.

The only thing that could reverse my opinion on him as a cowrd or douchebag or scumbag, is that he did it out of self defense.

I'm sure he was a good dude, maybe we should have PM'd him and talked about his feelings. Because maybe he had a perfectly reasonable motive for killing the mother of his kid. Yup we are wrong for calling the douchebag coward a douchebag coward

If you actually read my statements on this you'll find that I'm not defending anyone.

For some reason I thought you were defending him when you basically saying I shouldn't prejudge him.