There are 226 users in the forums

"Forward Progress" on Plays with a Fumble

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by frenchmov:
i dont ever want to see this f**king b******t play from the nfc championship again. absolute horse s**t

that, plus KW's two fumbles = we beat ourselves.
We will win now. We have Kaepernick!
should be infracted 50 points for posting that video
Wasn't there another forward progress fumble that we didn't get called recently in the last two or three games?

I hope Harbaugh brings it up at the league meetings this year. I can understand the reasoning for the call, but sometimes I thin kit gets called too quickly. A lot of defenses intentionally stand up running backs to force fumbles, and if they whistle the play dead every time, we're gonna get awkward calls like this.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
what pisses me off about that play is that the whistle blew AFTER THE FUMBLE.......

And that is the problem. The ref was letting him fight for yards. If Bradshaw broke free ref would have let it stand.

He sees the fumble and then blows it dead.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
what pisses me off about that play is that the whistle blew AFTER THE FUMBLE.......

And that is the problem. The ref was letting him fight for yards. If Bradshaw broke free ref would have let it stand.

He sees the fumble and then blows it dead.
Seems like this is our version of the tuck rule because we seem to be the only team who gets f**ked over by it
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Seems like this is our version of the tuck rule because we seem to be the only team who gets f**ked over by it

That's true. But it cost us #6. :(
Share 49ersWebzone