There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

COACH CAROUSEL

Originally posted by 228niner:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Arians just said the Cardinals will not lose at home next year. That's 8 wins lol...hmmm

We must remember this quote and LOL at every home loss from now on.

Mental note made

I just got it tattooed in my eyelids
Originally posted by sachie23:
browns are putting together a nice staff with Norv and Horton.

This. Who did they hire as a hc again?
Originally posted by pelos21:

This. Who did they hire as a hc again?

Panthers OC, Rob Chudzinski.

Just thinking the same thing.
I'm really interested in seeing Cleveland now, however I just can't get behind Brandon Weeden. Idk if it's his age or what, but even when he was in college, I didn't care for him.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I'm really interested in seeing Cleveland now, however I just can't get behind Brandon Weeden. Idk if it's his age or what, but even when he was in college, I didn't care for him.

If Norv is not able to something with him, he´s gone.
Pep Hamilton is the OC in Indy now......so the Harbaugh coaching tree has begun.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Pep Hamilton is the OC in Indy now......so the Harbaugh coaching tree has begun.

David Shaw will have a HC in the NFL in a few years, too. He could do wonders in Oakland if Dennis Allen fails.
Another good thing about going to the superbowl? Doesn't give other teams enough time to hire away the coaches!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

he was also the Niners QB coach in 2006.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Another good thing about going to the superbowl? Doesn't give other teams enough time to hire away the coaches!

An excellent by-product of making Super Bowls. Let's hope the 49ers do this every year from now on.
Why so many young men crazy about this?
http://bit.ly/WkRpn0
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Joe Person ‏@josephperson

#Panthers to hire Ken Dorsey as QBs coach. Dorsey was pro scout for CAR for 2 yrs after working w/ Cam Newton at IMG. http://blogs.charlotte.com/panthers/
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Bryan Fischer ‏@BryanDFischer

Wonder if they draft his son… RT @MMehtaNYDN: Jets are expected to hire six-time Pro Bowler Tim McDonald to be new DB coach, per source
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Quote:
Joe Person ‏@josephperson

#Panthers to hire Ken Dorsey as QBs coach. Dorsey was pro scout for CAR for 2 yrs after working w/ Cam Newton at IMG. http://blogs.charlotte.com/panthers/

Wow...this coaching staff is very unimpressive. Ron Rivera is gone after this season.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home