There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

COACH CAROUSEL

I can't believe Whisenhunt hasn't gotten another HC job yet. I think he did a good job considering what the Cardinals gave him to work with.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheChozen:
I can't believe Whisenhunt hasn't gotten another HC job yet. I think he did a good job considering what the Cardinals gave him to work with.

He took the San Diego OC job.
whisenhunt did s**t in arizona after warner's retirement...no qb, no running game, o-line could be better. its not like he had only a year to fix all of these Problems.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jason McIntyre ‏@TheBigLead

Rumor started in Philly RT @ajcsportseditor: Reports suggest Alabama's Kirby Smart has taking defensive coordinator job with Philadelphia
Originally posted by Jcool:
Jason McIntyre ‏@TheBigLead

Rumor started in Philly RT @ajcsportseditor: Reports suggest Alabama's Kirby Smart has taking defensive coordinator job with Philadelphia

WOW. Horton is probably out in AZ now. Good thing they hired a QB guru w/o any QBs, and they are gonna drop the only good thing going in nuclear meltdown of an organization.

Welcome to Sucksville, Cardinals! Oh... wait, you LIVE here?
Originally posted by communist:
whisenhunt did s**t in arizona after warner's retirement...no qb, no running game, o-line could be better. its not like he had only a year to fix all of these Problems.

This. No way was he blameless in the total QB ineptitude.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

On Kirby Smart-to-Eagles: They are interested in him & other college DCs. They doubt he would leave Bama. Nothing has happened at this point
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport

Pep Hamilton, who is Stanford's "Andrew Luck Director of Offense," is a leading candidate to become Luck's new OC for Colts
Originally posted by communist:

That's why I said with what they gave him to work with. Everybody knows the Cards are cheap. I'm surprised he won anything w/o a QB,RB,and a O-line.

I feel sorry Larry Fitzgerald.
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter Former Cardinals DC Ray Horton expected to become Browns new DC. And as @MikeSilver reported, Todd Bowles expected to become DC in Arizona.
That President of the Cardinals is weird. Every time he talks about Bruce Arians he starts creepily smiling.
Arians just said the Cardinals will not lose at home next year. That's 8 wins lol...hmmm
browns are putting together a nice staff with Norv and Horton.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Arians just said the Cardinals will not lose at home next year. That's 8 wins lol...hmmm

We must remember this quote and LOL at every home loss from now on.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Originally posted by Ajanke:

We must remember this quote and LOL at every home loss from now on.

Mental note made