LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

COACH CAROUSEL

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport

Pep Hamilton, who is Stanford's "Andrew Luck Director of Offense," is a leading candidate to become Luck's new OC for Colts
Originally posted by communist:
whisenhunt did s**t in arizona after warner's retirement...no qb, no running game, o-line could be better. its not like he had only a year to fix all of these Problems.

That's why I said with what they gave him to work with. Everybody knows the Cards are cheap. I'm surprised he won anything w/o a QB,RB,and a O-line.

I feel sorry Larry Fitzgerald.
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter Former Cardinals DC Ray Horton expected to become Browns new DC. And as @MikeSilver reported, Todd Bowles expected to become DC in Arizona.
That President of the Cardinals is weird. Every time he talks about Bruce Arians he starts creepily smiling.
Arians just said the Cardinals will not lose at home next year. That's 8 wins lol...hmmm
browns are putting together a nice staff with Norv and Horton.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Arians just said the Cardinals will not lose at home next year. That's 8 wins lol...hmmm

We must remember this quote and LOL at every home loss from now on.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

Mental note made
Originally posted by 228niner:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

Mental note made

I just got it tattooed in my eyelids
Originally posted by sachie23:

This. Who did they hire as a hc again?

Originally posted by pelos21:

This. Who did they hire as a hc again?

Panthers OC, Rob Chudzinski.

Just thinking the same thing.
I'm really interested in seeing Cleveland now, however I just can't get behind Brandon Weeden. Idk if it's his age or what, but even when he was in college, I didn't care for him.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I'm really interested in seeing Cleveland now, however I just can't get behind Brandon Weeden. Idk if it's his age or what, but even when he was in college, I didn't care for him.

If Norv is not able to something with him, he´s gone.
Pep Hamilton is the OC in Indy now......so the Harbaugh coaching tree has begun.
Share 49ersWebzone