Not a member? Register Now!

COACH CAROUSEL

Rob Ryan to the Rams
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Rob Ryan to the Rams

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

I'm not so sure this Rob Ryan-to-Rams thing is as far along as done. It's at least premature. Not saying it isn't happening. Just hasn't yet
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Rob Ryan to the Rams

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

I'm not so sure this Rob Ryan-to-Rams thing is as far along as done. It's at least premature. Not saying it isn't happening. Just hasn't yet

oops seen on another MB that it was official
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Rams >>> RT @jthom1 . . . .early in the process of hiring a defensive coordinator. Jeff FIsher likes to take his time on such hires.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Pat Boyle ‏@CSNBoyle

It sounds like decision time for Brian Kelly.. Source says Eagles Jeffrey Lurie's plane is in Chi.. ND early enrollees start class Monday
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

I still excpect the Jags to end up hiring SF OC Greg Roman, but will have to wait for him. In meatime they talk to Tucker, Jay Gruden
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Ok, off TV for a bit. But I mentioned on @nflnetwork's #GDM: Bruce Arians has #Bears Sunday, #Chargers Monday, #Eagles Tuesday
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

I still excpect the Jags to end up hiring SF OC Greg Roman, but will have to wait for him. In meatime they talk to Tucker, Jay Gruden

Mel Tucker satisfies Rooney Rule and Caldwell says the typical "there is no time table on our search" statement. I tend to agree that they are targeting Roman and hoping Roman can bring Tomsula or Donatell as the DC.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

Nice work, Bruce. RT @BFeldmanCBS: Brian Kelly will be staying at Notre Dame, a source just told CBS.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL

The Raiders interviewed Mike Martz for their offensive coordinator vacancy, and they spoke with Juan Castillo about off. line vacancy.
how desperate a Franchise has to be to Interview martz?
Originally posted by communist:
how desperate a Franchise has to be to Interview martz?

LOL this LOL

Raiders gonna Raider
the only they will raid with martz at oc is the 1st ovr, right after week 10.
Roman is as good as gone after tonight if he wasnt already.
Originally posted by communist:
the only they will raid with martz at oc is the 1st ovr, right after week 10.

wtf did u just say