Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

COACH CAROUSEL

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Smart Football ‏@smartfootball

I will say I don't know how Weeden can be Kelly's QB. He doesn't need RG3 but Weeden, who I don't hate in right situation, is a statue

I wonder if the Chiefs could trade for Brandon Weeden?

Lol why are people suggesting Weeden to KC? He's not proven and Weeden ran a spread offense in college, he'll be right at home in Cleveland. Kelly has already said he plans on not running his QB a lot in the NFL and even so hardly ran Mariota this season -- designed or improvised Mariota averages 8 attempts a game compared to RG3 who also ran on average 8 times a game. Our own QB ran an average of 6.25 times a game since becoming starter, I'm sure Kelly can manage to keep Weeden from running even that many times.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

RT @BobGlauber Broncos OC Mike McCoy set to interview with Bills and Cardinals on Saturday, then Bears and Iggles on Sunday.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Just watching the Under Amour Bowl and one of the many reasons O'Brien chose to stay at Penn State could be that they somehow landed the #1 rated QB in the country
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

Cardinals interview G.M. candidate Morocco Brown on Friday, will interview Broncos O.C. Mike McCoy on Saturday http://wp.me/p14QSB-
lol

The Union-Tribune San Diego is hearing that the Chargers have interest in UCLA coach Jim Mora for their head-coaching vacancy.
@AdamSchein: RT @BrianCoz: Tom Heckert has canceled his interview with the Jets #NYJ
@buffalobills: The #Bills have formally interviewed Chip Kelly, Doug Marrone, and Lovie Smith.
@BobGlauber: Confirmed Tom Heckert has canceled scheduled interview for Jets' GM job. Big concerns about bloated cap. No issue with having Rex as coach.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Syracuse's Doug Marrone interviewed with the Bills on Wednesday night and the Browns on Thursday. Eagles, Chargers also interested.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

Jaguars are down to two GM finalists, reports @AdamSchefter, two personnel directors: Dave Caldwell (Falcons) and Steve Keim (Cardinals)

David Caldwell and 49ers offensive coordinator Greg Roman were teammates (and roommates) at John Carroll University in the 1990s.
  • sfout
  • Veteran

Jaguars are down to two GM finalists, reports @AdamSchefter, two personnel directors: Dave Caldwell (Falcons) and Steve Keim (Cardinals)

David Caldwell and 49ers offensive coordinator Greg Roman were teammates (and roommates) at John Carroll University in the 1990s.

Well that settles it, Keim is favored to stay in AZ so unless Khan opens the vault for Keim we should all expect Caldwell to be the next GM of the Jags. Then Gamble to the Jets, Tom Heckert to the Chiefs? What are GM dominos are there?

greg roman played football??????
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Marc Trestman considered for some head coaching jobs from NFL Countdown LOL
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:
Marc Trestman considered for some head coaching jobs from NFL Countdown LOL

Grigson is just using his newfound "fame" to throw a friend a bone. IF Trestman actually ended up as a HC let alone an OC I would probably hope that the GM who hired him would be fired posthaste.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

greg roman played football??????

Yeah, he played NT. Imagine how tough he had to be to play nose as a dwarf.